Thread: Most overrated teams in the top 20??

Most overrated teams in the top 20??

I say top 20 because the last 5 in the top 25 are bottom feeders IMO .

So who are your most overrated teams in the top 20?

I would have to say these team in this order are mine:

4. Ohio State - They have played 2 top ten teams and lost both. There best win is against Michigan State .They maybe a good team but I dont think they deserve a number 10 ranking

3.Michigan State - They have played one top 25 team all season (OSU) and they lost 45-7 .How does this deserve a 15 BCS ranking?

2.Georgia- They have played two top ten teams this year(Bama and Florida ) and got beat bad by both .There best win is against a overrated LSU team but somehow they are still ranked 11th in the BCS

and the most overrated team is

LSU-They have played 3 top 25 teams this year and lost all 3.They lost 2 of the 3 very badly . This teams best win was against South Carolina who is unranked besides that game they haven't beat anyone that even resembles a top 25 team but somehow have a 17 BCS ranking

Just think OSU and Georgia could get a BCS berth by beating no one all season

So whos your most overrated teams up to this point in the season?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Re: Most overrated teams in the top 20??

Buckeyes definatley. They are fuckin corney. Im still not buying Bama yet, not saying their overated, but I dont think they are better than Florida, Texas, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma. Maybe USC too.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I say Bama is overrated also .The only reason I didnt put them in the top 5 was because they are undefeated . But they will probably get killed by Florida anyway then I can put them there
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Alabama is SO OVERRATED !!

I watched saturdays game very closesly. Miss St gave the game away. What was it, like 13 DROPPED passes ?? Bama's offense is average at best. The only reason they won was due to special teams play.

They would get smoked by FL, Tex Tech, Tex, Okl, and etc...
    “He's won more games with last-second shots, free throws and play-making than any player we've ever had. It's not even close.”

Coach Jim Boeheim - on Gerry McNamara

my buckeyes are top 15 material at best--

Bama may get destroyed by Florida here soon.

The sad part is they went from a 24 ranking to a number one ranking by beating Clemson and Georgia early in the season.

Clemson was number 9 to start the season and Georgia was number 3 when Bama beat them . Clemson has since shown they arent even a decent team ,they are 5-5 right now thats hardly a number 9 ranking. Georgia is barely a top 15 team thats a far cry from number 3 when Bama played them
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Thats a good point Luke, I didnt think of that. I guess thats why some say that polls shouldnt go up until a few weeks into the season.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter