Ok right now the BCS standings are

1 Alabama
2 Texas Tech
3 Texas
4 Florida
5 Oklahoma

Texas Tech got smashed so the new BCS standings will probably be this come Sunday

1. Alabama
2. Oklahoma
3 Texas
4 Florida
5 USC

Alabama will probably get beat by Florida in the SEC title game ,with Florida behind Texas and Oklahoma in the BCS beating a overrated Alabama team "shouldnt" put them past either team(even though it might due to stupid human voters)

That in my mind would leave the BCS rankings

1.Oklahoma
2.Texas
3 Florida

With the SEC having a down year no team with one loss should be able to pass Texas or Oklahoma in the BCS
Texas has beat :Oklahoma, Oklahoma St , Missouri and lost on a last second td in a game they played a bad first half
Florida will have beaten Alabama and Georgia in the top 25, that its 2 top 25 teams.

Whether Florida could be the best team in the country or not they do not deserve a title game .With only 2 games against end of the year top 25 competition they should have went undefeated .

Oklahoma is the best team in the country right now IMO and Texas has the toughest strength of schedule of the 3 .Winning the SEC means nothing this year. Why not leave Florida were they belong in 3rd and let Texas and Oklahoma battle it out in the title game?I think Florida looks like one of the best teams in the country because they are playing against very weak SEC teams this year

I think this would be the fairest game but when has the BCS been fair ?

What does everyone else think?

I gave lots of reasons if you think two other teams should play give reasons please