Thread: Possible Huge Play...

Possible Huge Play...

Has anyone else noticed that Oklahoma is only -7 on Oklahoma State?

Does anyone else think that I should go ahead and put my entire account on this one bet?

Will this line move or should I jump on it now before it goes to a -7.5 or something?

Re: Possible Huge Play...

It's on the move... my book has it now at -7 (-115).

Me, I like to have my eggs in more than one basket...

GL on your play!

Im leaning your way as well.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I also like to spread my eggs around, but I think I'm going to put a lot into that one.
    Good luck

Didn't really think about what I was writing when I posted that one. I hate children

I like the play. Sometimes spreading it around is not the best thing to do if you feel strongly about a play.

I know that OSU is a tough place to play...........it could be a close one. But OU played absolutely lights out last week. We will see.....I haven't made a move yet. Check out this............a guy on another forum says this about them...he is a huge OU fan...

http://therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=637120

"Okie Lite (+7.5) over OU **
    I hate going against my team while their hot. But at least on paper this is simply too many points to be giving the Pokes on their home field. OSU has been playing possum for the last few weeks with their less than spectacular performance against Colorado. And now they've been laying low for the last two weeks waiting for OU to stop by for the Bedlam showdown. This looks like the classic letdown spot for OU. Winning big in primetime and then hitting the road against a dangerous rival is always a tough spot. Especially when your going against an offensive mind like Gundy, who has been drawing up offensive schemes to throw at this OU defense for the last couple of weeks. And this is the problem I have with taking the Sooners here...OU has always been great at defensing Texas Tech, because Stoops is so familiar with Leach's schemes. Plus OU had two weeks to prepare for Tech. But Gundy is a different story. They never play OU the same way twice. And now that the Pokes have such a good passing attack to go with their outstanding run game, it makes this team very hard to prepare for in one week. Gundy is a very unpredictable play caller..He'll call a very conservative game on the road like he has the last two weeks. But then he'll open it up at home. And that's what I think he'll do here. I think he's going to open the pass game up and test the OU secondary. My bet is he'll have enough success to keep this game close to the number. Nobody has been able to stop OU all year. And I don't expect any different in this game..But going against a ball control type of offense like OSU, I'm betting that Sam Bradford and company won't be on the field as much in this game as they've been for the last few weeks. OSU ran for 217 yards against Texas on the road. And I believe they are fully capable of doing it here..So it definitely makes OSU the potential running dogs in this game. And with the game being played in Stillwater makes this a decent play."

Rivalry games are usually big and close. I may play A & M tomorrow at +35 versus Texas.

BOL on the play

Quote Originally Posted by timbob
    Rivalry games are usually big and close. I may play A & M tomorrow at +35 versus Texas.

BOL on the play
    I wouldn't consider that a rivalry game. Since the decline of A&M over the past 5 years, it really hasn't been much of one. Texas is going to be playing for style points, mccoy will be playing for heisman votes, and the whole team will be playing for revenge losing over the past two seasons. I bet it is something like 56-7 Texas. But if you bet that BOL. I already took texas -35. Oh and they just beat kansas 35-7 and kansas was at home and has a MUCH better offense than A&M.

Texas -35 is a much better play than Oklahoma -7 or -7.5 IMO
    If Oklahoma gets to 9 or higher which I think it will I'll be on OSU

Oklahoma plays lights out at home ,Oklahoma on the road is a total different story.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I'm staying away from the texas game. If i had to I would take texas at -35 simply because they are looking to get the bid for the championship. But, a win is a win, and with so many points they may blow the spread like USC did a few weeks ago.