Thread: Timbob Turkey Day Pick

Timbob Turkey Day Pick

Someone tried to say this wasn't much of a rivalry game! I think you need to understand what is considered a rivalry game!!

For the two teams it is a HUGE rivalry game and always will be. These two teams circle the calendar each year for this game!!!! Why do you think they all play these games last? Just like Michigan/Ohio State. Oklahoma/Oklahoma State. Indiana/Purdue. Auburn/Alabama. Florida/FSU. Ole Miss/Mississippi State. Army/Navy. Need I go on? As for the last five years? A&M won the last two years!

Texas will play hard and score, but their defense is not the best. They give up 20 points a game and A&M has not scored less than 21 in any game. They average 26.5 points a game.

Yes, they beat Kansas 35-7 (they average 32 a game), which really isn't a whole lot better than A&M's 26.5!

Texas A&M +37 (2 units)
    A&M/Texas OVER 70 (5 units)

I like taking the underdog and the over. If A&M scores their three TD's minimum as they have every game this year that gives them 21. That means Texas has to score 59 to cover the 37 points which means the game goes over!

Re: Timbob Turkey Day Pick

GL but I'm going to be on Texas.

I dont agree with the rivalry meaning anything in this game,this game will be a blowout .A rivalry only goes so far then talent takes over.

Of all the games you mentioned as rivalry games two have played so far :Michigan /OSU and Indiana /Purdue and both were huge blowouts .I expect this game to be the same

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Rivalry games mean something everytime thay play. Close game or blowout, just ask the players and coaches. I am fully aware of IU/Purdue and OSU/Michigan. I only have lived in Indiana forever, and between the two I have only been to maybe 25 of the games. A&M sucks this year but nowhere near as bad as IU and/or Michigan. A&M would blow both the teams out.

BOL on the Texas play, it just may hit.

Quote Originally Posted by timbob
    Rivalry games mean something everytime thay play. Close game or blowout, just ask the players and coaches. I am fully aware of IU/Purdue and OSU/Michigan. I only have lived in Indiana forever, and between the two I have only been to maybe 25 of the games. A&M sucks this year but nowhere near as bad as IU and/or Michigan. A&M would blow both the teams out.

BOL on the Texas play, it just may hit.
    As bad as I am I figure it has a 50% chance of hitting

GL man
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Talk about a crash and burn Turkey day!

Texas A&M +37 (2 units)
    A&M/Texas OVER 70 (5 units)