Thread: Cashback

Cashback

I got an email last weekend from Ebay telling that I had a 10% coupon to use for any upcoming purchase. I then see it said that I could also get an additional 30% off as well. The key is, you have to use PayPal to make your purchase. The Cashback is then credited to your PP account within 60 days.

I had to go to www.live.com and create a user ID account (totally free). I get the impression that Live is Microsofts answer to Google. Anyway, I had to start my search through Live (just typed in Ebay) and started shopping. I was looking to buy the Apple TV 160GB for my brother for Christmas. If you have not seen these things, check it out they are awesome.

Some things in the Ebay listing will state "Get Cashback" those are the ones that you know qualify. I bought the item for $338 with free shipping, got my Ebay 10% discount and then at checkout another 10% came off from the store I purchased it from. So there is $63 off the top, I got an additional $105 off from Microsoft Cashback. A $168 savings, I got this bad boy for $170

Screw the mall this year (well I still might go "window shopping"), I am going to Cyber Shop and save some since I am losing my ass gambling every little bit helps.

Re: Cashback

I might have to try that. My kid wants a ps3 for christmas.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

This is how I got my Wii so cheap 2 months ago . You can only use the 10% off coupon if you got one emailed to you and the cash back is down to 20% now instead of 30% .

You can only do this 12 times per account and you have to wait 60 days for the money to be deposited into your paypal account.

I got my wii ,new tires and a gift card using the 30% .

You can buy anything off ebay there arent any restrictions and you can save up to 200 per transaction
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I utilized all discounts listed above on 12/1/08

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    I utilized all discounts listed above on 12/1/08

It went down to 20% yesterday
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

down to 15%
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    down to 15%
    They must be getting (Hammered....get it? ) so they are lowering the discount.