Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: RedHott Plays 12/15

Re: RedHott Plays 12/15

Quote Originally Posted by dillon24
    my guy charges -120 on over/unders anyone else like that?
    That's not normal practice for locals either, just a way for him to collect more money if you lose. Wow these guys are doing everything they can to get over on people. Hell with me I have two locals and they both offer me -105 lines across the board because I'm a nickle player. I use books online for Ev or plus money sides or totals or better lines. These same locals I use offer friends of mine who play smaller -110 across the board and the same lines I get. One time I happened to talk to a friend of mine and compared lines and since I play alot of dogs he was adjusting me accordingly. I placed a bet through my friend at his line and won with it and would have lost if I used what he was offering me. I called my guy up afterwards and asked him "did you like that bet I placed with Chris ?" He caught on to what I was saying and now he offers me the same as everyone else LOL. You have to watch these guys and check lines every now and then. Just stay on top of them is all I can say.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Re: RedHott Plays 12/15

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Quote Originally Posted by HUSKERPOWER
    is this not normal practice?
    No man that is not normal. If thats how your guy does it I would never play another O/U that is not on a .5
    my guy never has .5 s every spread is 40, 41 , 42 ect.

well to my defense you notice about haw many OVER UNDERS i do not to many but im going over ther tonight so ill mention it to him hopefully hell change it but am not counting on it, this guy is about 50-55 years old , im 33 , PROMPT PAYER ALWAYS which i consider the most important

ive been betting for about 8 years and never knew any different i always thought online over unders were just different

MLB YTD
    14-7-2
    +12.6 UNIT
    NCAAFB YTD
    10-15-1
    -10 UNITS
    NFL YTD
    1-1
    -.2 UNITS