Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: How cold is it right now ?

Re: How cold is it right now ?

We had a big ice storm here. Tons of ice on everything along with high winds. Many trees falling into power lines, etc. May be Friday as Scott said before I get power.

You guys have big fireplaces or what keeps you warm ? Damn I hate this is happening to you guys! Still looking at making it up there on vacation IN THE SUMMER!!!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by timbob
    We had a big ice storm here. Tons of ice on everything along with high winds. Many trees falling into power lines, etc. May be Friday as Scott said before I get power.

We had a big ice storm in Ohio about 4 years ago and everyone was without electricity for a week then.Lucky my old house was up for sale at the time and had a wood burner so we went over there for a week and left the house we live in now.

The house we live in now has no wood burner only a furnace.

I doubt they have wood burners Mike ,not many people I know have one. If they do have wood burners then heats not the problem ,its not having any running water for a week .You wouldnt believe how bad it is not having running water for a week.
    Plus you have to worry about your pipes bursting . I swore after we lost power for a week because of the wind a few months ago I was getting a generator (still havent got one yet) so I wouldnt have to put up with it again.

I hope timbob that you and scott are someplace warm and arent having to endure to much because of the power outage .

I hope everything gets back to normal soon for you
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    Were sitting at around 15 today. It will be 50 degrees on Wednesday though. Fuckin crazy the way weather is sometimes.

same thing here
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

6 degrees this morning. Been in the teens the last couple days.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Friday was in the minus digits mosy of the day. It was -15 last night (not sure of the wind chill). Sitting at about +5 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    Friday was in the minus digits mosy of the day. It was -15 last night (not sure of the wind chill). Sitting at about +5 right now.

Same here the last few days
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

about -15 last night here too (Maine) Northern part of the state got to about -50 ( a record)
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

you guyS ARE ALL WELCOME HERE IN SACRAMENTO--it has been 60 + the last 2 weeks but next week they are saying it will be a frigid 55--gets down to low 40's to mid 30's at nite-

what we need here is rain and lots of snow in the mountains --we have neither!

Quote Originally Posted by jokester
    you guyS ARE ALL WELCOME HERE IN SACRAMENTO--it has been 60 + the last 2 weeks but next week they are saying it will be a frigid 55--gets down to low 40's to mid 30's at nite-

Get my room ready jokester because I'm tired on this weather
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

when i was out in sacramento a couple of weeks a go we played golf a nice break from my winter, i also called my parents after AZ got up 14-3 and they said they were grilling BRATS and it was 81 degrees in PHOENIX ill be there in a month a half

screw the winter

MLB YTD
    14-7-2
    +12.6 UNIT
    NCAAFB YTD
    10-15-1
    -10 UNITS
    NFL YTD
    1-1
    -.2 UNITS

Quote Originally Posted by jokester

Bartley Cavanaugh Golf Course is were i played you do any golfing jokester , this course was i decent course to get out on and just hit around really open the 17th hole is almost completely on a island you have to walk on a little path to get to surrounded by water great condition for JAN this course is probably 5 miles from here parents they actually live off of ELK GROVE BLVD , kept seeing that every time id, wed , pull in to here parents neighborhood

MLB YTD
    14-7-2
    +12.6 UNIT
    NCAAFB YTD
    10-15-1
    -10 UNITS
    NFL YTD
    1-1
    -.2 UNITS