Thread: UFC plays

UFC plays

Since I know Cal isnt going to cover going to take some UFC plays to try to play catch up

Taking

Nog -320 3 units Lot of juice but cant see him losing even though theres value on Mir

also taking

Evans -105

3 units
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Re: UFC plays

Nog lost and it cost me 960 doesnt matter what Evans does now

I did something tonight I knew better than and chased on a fight that was -320 juice on a fight I was going to bet Mir for months

I also chased on Cal second half when I had 3 good bets ready and I took one of the 3 and bet bigger on it . It lost the other 2 won plus I lost on a second half chase .Maybe I'll learn someday.Maybe I just like digging out of a hole I'm going to be down in that hole pretty far after tonight no matter what Evans does .I guarantee that I will never chase on a MMA fight again,it has now bit me twice.Learn from mistakes
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

You will have that bro. It happens to the best of us. I watched the fight and mir looked wau better than i thought he would of. Shit happens bro. Hope NFL brings you a good day tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanK04
    You will have that bro. It happens to the best of us. I watched the fight and mir looked wau better than i thought he would of. Shit happens bro. Hope NFL brings you a good day tomorrow.
    thanks man .

Some day I learn to stop doing dumb things ,thats when I'll start making money
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Well Evans won so I went

1-1 -660 in MMA

Didnt get back anything just dug deeper.

Today I woke up and was going to bet

NC
    FSU
    Cal
    and
    Evans

I would have went 2-1 in football and won with Evans a good overall day .Instead I got rid of NC and FSU and took the one I was sure of in Cal and bet alot more on it and took the half line losing both. When that didnt work I took Evans but also laid big chalk on Nog to trying to chase some back .

Whats the lesson here?

"Don't do what I do"

Back to the drawing board AGAIN
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP