Thread: Anyone?

Anyone?

Just wondering where everyone's been at lately? Are most people that post on this site mainly football cappers or is everyone on vacation? I have not seen a lot of picks lately. I've been doing something we here in Minnesota call ice fishing. But picks coming soon in college hoops. -20F and we're out on a frozen lake. Never said we were smart.

GL to all

Re: Anyone?

Probably just taking a little time off, but most of us are football cappers too.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I'm just taking sometime off till march madness
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

No big deal....just curious. Good time to take a break after a long college football season.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain119
    No big deal....just curious. Good time to take a break after a long college football season.
    I long nerve racking season
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I was wondering the same thing!

Me, I don't pretend to know thing one about college hoops - oh, wait, I lied: I suppose I know UConn & Duke are going to be good this year, but so does my mom. I don't ever post here...

But..

I've already paid my dues in Pro Hoops & have always wondered why there wasn't more activity in the threads over there, and yes it seems to have dropped off significantly since the NFL Playoffs started & college football is done.

I hope to learn more about NCAA Hoops & 'tail some more of the winners I see posted here !

I was gonna post something like this in the NBA thread - hope we get some more activity on all fronts soon!

GL Everybody!

TJI-

Hoops offers PLENTY of action EVERY night!

Once football ends you should find more activity going on with the other sports MLB getting ever closer too!
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

Very interested to trail some people in baseball. Love the game but never wagered much on it. Looking foward to it.

GL to all.

I have been taking a nice break along with being VERY busy at work with income tax season (I make more money during this time of the year then six months regular time). I'm getting hyped for MLB for sure. Hell I just got around to updating my losses for 1/14 play's lol. See you all soon and hope to pop in with a play every now and then.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter