Thread: Minn @ Phx

Minn @ Phx

Minn +8 @ PHX

Minn has been winning lately under new HC McHale and has not lost by more than 7 since before McHale, on Dec 27 by 24 vs ORL & then on Dec 17 by 23 vs CLE. This team now sicks around in games it's not going to win, and Phx has been horrible TY at coving ANY spread, and especially long ones. Shaq will play 2nite for the season-ticket holders and the tired Suns - they lost a tough OT game LN @ DEN - will win this one by a very slight margin.

Everything in place for an easy cover.

MINN +8

GL Everybody!

PS - I've had some CLARITY return to my NBA handicapping lately...

...I hope it sticks around a little longer this time!

Re: Minn @ Phx

BOL this evening bro. Good info inthat right up.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thanks, Zak!

Was looking around & just noticed that this is one of Cover's Free Picks (from Ben Burns).

His analysis sounds alot like mine - I'm pretty excited about my 'CLARITY'...

"MINN +8

REASON FOR PICK
    : The Suns are fairly significant favorites but the situation favors the visiting T-Wolves. Minnesota had the previous two nights off. Phoenix, on other hand, played an overtime game in the high altitude of Denver last night and will now be playing its third game in the past four nights.

After failing to cover vs. the Nuggets yesterday, the Suns fell to 1-5 ATS their last six games and just 6-16 ATS their last 22. Conversely, despite narrowly failing to cover vs. Miami last time out, the T-Wolves are still an impressive 8-2-1 ATS their last 11 games. Note that the Suns are just 3-10 ATS on the season when facing a team with a losing record. Playing with 'revenge' from a home loss back in November, don't be surprised if the T-Wolves give their hosts all they can handle here. Consider Minnesota"

Nice job man
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Don't play NBA much, but will keep looking at your plays. Being from Minnesota I just can't put money on the Wolves yet. Too much history. Great pick though!