Thread: Steelers!

Steelers!

Congrats to the steelers, being from pittsburgh, this is awesome. I have one complaint because roethlisberger gets so much shit from this city, if its either of the mannings or brady quarterbacking this drive then they are the mvp but roethlisberger isnt? Im just amazed how this dude gets no respect and in my opinion is the best qb goin, our o line is the worst, he buys time better than anybody ever! Maybe im being biased, lemme know what you guys think on this, because im sick of arguing with uneducated friends and family about this.

Re: Steelers!

the guy is a beast, and underated, but I live in philly. We hate on McNabb all the time here.

But how can anyone hate on Big Ben, with 2 rings now?
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

If you want to give the MVP to anyone it should be Warner! look at his numbers, they are amazing. Santonio made one catch that mattered at the end of the game. They should give co-MVP to the officials for giving the Steelers every possible call because some of those were more than quetionable. Congrats to the laundrey waving freaks and the town of Pittsburgh. They played a good game, but Warner still deserved the MVP!

Timbo

come on timbo, thats just ridiculous, how about the touchdown that they took off of ben in the first quarter, there was no doubt it was a td, even steve young said so, Warner did play very well but you aint losin the game and gettin mvp, Numbers dont mean shit if u dont win

Zack he hopefully will get respect now but even when im at games earlier this season you got people yelling PUT IN LEFTWICH, all i can do is laugh, the man gets no respect, and yeah u guys hate on mcnabb but philly hates on everyone, including santa clause haha

I think Warner should have got the MVP had he not thrown that INT for a touchdown. If it handt been for that play Warner was clearly the best man on the field. Since he did throw that INT I thought Big Ben should have won it
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Big Ben should have taken home the MVP, worse case a Co-MVP with James Harrison, as his play was equally big to the Steeler Victory. The MVP should always go to the team that wins the game, IMO.
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

Dude, please don't use Steve "I love Pittsburgh" Young as an example for your argument. Steve Young called that game as one sided as the officials did. Warner was the best player on the field and Santonio use to be a drug dealer at Ohio St. Steve Young has never been an official and the replay showed it wasn't a TD. Who cares about what some washed up ex 49er QB has to say about anything? Fact is that Warner was the best player on that field yesterday! Period! Congrats to your squad though! You did get help!

timbob you are fallin into that category of people who hate the Steelers and since you hate them you cannot give them credit. They won the Super Bowl end of discussion!! And come on bro, you won't be MVP if you dont win. But reallistically they won the Super Bowl and Ben has ice water in his veins. Close to 33% of Ben's wins he had to make game winning drives. That is impressive and he is a stud who doesn't get enough credit.

GO STEELERS!!

Going for Ring 7 next year!!! HAHHAHAHA I love it!!!!!!!

I'm not TimBob? I am Timbo! Ryan, I don't hate the Steelers and you don't know me so please don't pretend to. I just call it like I see it and I saw the better man lose yesterday. Props to the Steelers! They are Champions! End of story! I just think the best player on the field was Warner and his stats show it! Enjoy this Pittsburgh because it's the only sport you'll win a championship!

Quote Originally Posted by Chico1856
    Big Ben should have taken home the MVP, worse case a Co-MVP with James Harrison, as his play was equally big to the Steeler Victory. The MVP should always go to the team that wins the game, IMO.

You got to be kidding James Harrison ? That POS thug should be put in a cage after that personal foul he committed .MVP give me a break he was lucky he wasnt ejected

I dont care who won the game the MVP should go to what its intended for .MVP stands for most valuable player and to me Warner and Ben were the MVP's and no one else was even close .
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo Slice
    I'm not TimBob? I am Timbo! Ryan, I don't hate the Steelers and you don't know me so please don't pretend to. I just call it like I see it and I saw the better man lose yesterday. Props to the Steelers! They are Champions! End of story! I just think the best player on the field was Warner and his stats show it! Enjoy this Pittsburgh because it's the only sport you'll win a championship!

Easy man we can have a discussion without getting hostile. I respect everyones opinion even if mine is different
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

TimBob and Timbo Slice are ENTIRELY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    TimBob and Timbo Slice are ENTIRELY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.
    WOW! Thanks Scottie. Boys, I'd apppreciate it my name was not brought into a conversation I am not a part of. Please try reading who post what.

I don't say that because I don't like a team per se, and would try to call out someones "education" when it is all about ones OPINION about this or that player. I been watching the NFL longer than a lot of you have been alive and have seen every Super Bowl game. There are plenty of QB's that are just as good if not better. IN MY OPINION!

As for the Steelers, not a fan. Not a Cardinal fan either. Totally not even close to being a Roethlisberger fan. Could care less that they won........................

BUT, congrats to the Steeler fans!

My bad Timbob meant to put Timbo. Sorry man.

Timbo,

I am not judging you bro at all. I am from Pittsburgh and every time the Steelers win people say they got lucky or the refs helped them. Just get very tired of hearing it! But don't count the Pens out yet!! The Pirates on the other hand we should make relocate. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by RyanK04
    My bad Timbob meant to put Timbo. Sorry man.
    Not a problem!

Fellas it will happen as long as there are sports and people have their own opinions. Whatever team wins there will ALWAYS be someone against them. I am not calling anyone out here so don't even imply it. I had Arizona +7 so I was happy for my personal outcome. Though IMO, small things that got called/not called weighed heavily on the outcome of the game. The game is over and we have to live with the final score, like it or not. Hell, I'm a Bears fan and I have Rex and Orton to carry me to the promised land.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    Fellas it will happen as long as there are sports and people have their own opinions. Whatever team wins there will ALWAYS be someone against them. I am not calling anyone out here so don't even imply it. I had Arizona +7 so I was happy for my personal outcome. Though IMO, small things that got called/not called weighed heavily on the outcome of the game. The game is over and we have to live with the final score, like it or not. Hell, I'm a Bears fan and I have Rex and Orton to carry me to the promised land.

Good luck with that
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Scott,

I really think that the Bears should try to pick up Leftwich. He was a great back up for us and I think he is a better QB than both Orton and Grossman by far. I wouldn't be surprised to see Leftwich as a Bear. But he will definately be starting for someone next year.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanK04
    Scott,

I really think that the Bears should try to pick up Leftwich. He was a great back up for us and I think he is a better QB than both Orton and Grossman by far. I wouldn't be surprised to see Leftwich as a Bear. But he will definately be starting for someone next year.
    Ryan and Luke, let me tell you that the Rex/Orton comment was very tongue in cheek. My Bears had no business at all vs the Colts in the SB. I hated Orton at Purdue and Rex at Florida as well. The NFL Gods are getting back at me by sticking me with both of them like this.

I would take Leftwich or McNabb anytime they are interested in playng for Da Bears!!!

Even Vick would do better for the Bears he cant throw very well but neither can Rex or Orton . At least Vick can run

Some day the Bears will realize they are wasting year after year having those two at QB .Hopefully when they finally catch on their defense wont be too old
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP