Thread: Signing Day

Signing Day

Just wondering if anyone was into college recruiting. From what I been reading it looks like the two big winners from signing day could be Alabama and Tennessee. Marlon Brown WR is almost certain to sign with the Vols and Alabama seems to be considered a front runner for multiple top 100 players. Maybe Lane Kiffin will be the answer for Tennessee.

Re: Signing Day

Ive been a little into it this year. i saw that Hawaiin kid te'o is going to USC for one year, then going on a morman mission for the next 2 years.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    Ive been a little into it this year. i saw that Hawaiin kid te'o is going to USC for one year, then going on a morman mission for the next 2 years.
    looks like I was wrong, he is going to Notre Dame. Bama looks like they are cleaning up today.

Bama has inked a lot of big names today. I still cannot believe Te'o picked ND. I thought USC had him for sure. Florida stole some big names they weren't expecting to get. I cannot stand the Buckeyes but Tressell can get people he wants. He got three 5* recruits and fifteen 4* recruits. I am a Florida State and Pittsburgh fan so I am happy with Florida St recruiting class. However I want to know when the hell Pitt will fire Wannstedt. He sucks. But the team that will be on the uprise will be Michigan. They inked two very versatile QB's that will fit well in Rodriguez's spread offense. Tate Forcier, remember that name cause I watched video and he is very very athletic and has a great chance to start this year. LSU's recruiting class is absolutely phenominal. They just topped off their day getting Reuben Randle. He will be a stud at WR in years to come.

Do you have a link with the teams draft ratings?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanK04
    perfect. Thanks man.