Thread: Mon. Play

Mon. Play

Don't usually like to do this but I need to say that I love this pick a lot.

UCONN -3

This line is either a trap or just plain wrong. I am going with just plain wrong. The line should be -3 if it was at a neutral site, but not at UCONN. Remeber Pitt at Louisville? Remember UCONN at Louisville? That is my barometer on this play, maybe dumb but it's my rationale. Same type feeling I had when Notre Dame hosted Louisville last week.

GL to all

Re: Mon. Play

BOL tonight!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I know that you guys don't know me and I never write anything, but I want you to think about this bet for a second.... remember Uconn's starting point guard and one of the top scorers (Dyson) had season ending surgery.

Bring up a great point, but I don't think it makes a difference tonite. UCONN too big and too talented for Pitt. We will see tonite how the loss of Dyson will effect the Huskies.

tonight

leaning the other way tonight , PITTS big man D. BLAIR will give THABEET some probs tonight look for a close game

MLB YTD
    14-7-2
    +12.6 UNIT
    NCAAFB YTD
    10-15-1
    -10 UNITS
    NFL YTD
    1-1
    -.2 UNITS

Gl tonight man but I'm going to be on Pitt +3
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

UConn was reverse homered by the refs all night long. The big man #45 for Pitt (forgot his name), was playing a football/hockey/MMA game out there tonight. I could not believe the shit he was getting away with.

Game could have went either way, but have to give credit to Pitt and the toughness they showed on the road. Thought they would cave after being down 5 late. They definitely earned my respect tonite. Congrats to all who had Pitt.

Scott, if you are not familiar with Big East basketball, then you would think you were watching a hockey game. Basketball in the Big East is a lot different than basketball in the ACC, SEC, Big Ten, PAC 10, and Big 12. Thabeet is a soft offensive player. If you give him a couple elbows along with some ground and pound him, he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenyyank
    Scott, if you are not familiar with Big East basketball, then you would think you were watching a hockey game. Basketball in the Big East is a lot different than basketball in the ACC, SEC, Big Ten, PAC 10, and Big 12. Thabeet is a soft offensive player. If you give him a couple elbows along with some ground and pound him, he's done.
    I follow Big Ten more than Big East, but a friend who was watching the game with me follows it alot more than I do, thought that #45 was getting away with alot of things. I agree that Thabeet is pretty soft.

the "grizzly blair" as we call him in pittsburgh played way too well and physical for thabeet, now i thought he might be able to slow down thabeet a bit but he made him look like a 7 foot 3 kid, i didnt think anything was out of the ordinary for big east physically, beside the fact that thabeet played ridiculously soft it was another game in the big east, banging down low, as for calhoun what a baby, he always has been, i have a lot of respect for uconn being so good every damn year but he is a cry baby