Taking :

Purdue -2.5 3 units

Princeton -2.5 1 unit

Vandy +1.5 5 units

GL

4 total plays for me today big card by my standards
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Re: Tues plays

Im on Vandy too bro. Glad to see you on them big.

GL tonight.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    Im on Vandy too bro. Glad to see you on them big.

GL tonight.

This is a great spot for Vandy to win with Patterson hurt. Plus Vandy is a much better team at home than the team that lost by 10 at Kent. Kentucky has been shaky on the road this year. Vandy has to win this game to get into the NCAA tourney ,there RPI needs a boost and at the moment they are 4-6 in SEC play . They have to get above .500 in SEC play and beat some good teams while doing it. Tonight will be the first one as I think they come out highly motivated tonight
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I wish you guys would post your tips earlier. I got info from other sites that tipped Kentucky -1.5. I couldn't really find any other site that could argue against that tip so I went for it.

Basketball seems to be a horrible sport to bet on. Most betting sites only have a 55%-60% win rate on basketball, thats crap IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilverguy01
    I wish you guys would post your tips earlier. I got info from other sites that tipped Kentucky -1.5. I couldn't really find any other site that could argue against that tip so I went for it.

Basketball seems to be a horrible sport to bet on. Most betting sites only have a 55%-60% win rate on basketball, thats crap IMO.
    Sorry you lost man but you should have posted a thread asking what people thought on the Kent /Vandy game .You never asked so no one knew you were looking for anything. That's what the point of a forum is .
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Purdue -2.5 3 units +300

Princeton -2.5 1 unit -110

Vandy +1.5 5 units +500

2-1 +690
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilverguy01

Sorry you lost man but you should have posted a thread asking what people thought on the Kent /Vandy game .You never asked so no one knew you were looking for anything. That's what the point of a forum is .
    That is a very good point. This is my favorite site and I will take your advice. You know that some sites ask for $100+ dollars for several weeks worth of tips but you guys pick better than they do.

Hell of a night Luke!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter