Thread: Celtics Vs Jazz

Celtics Vs Jazz

What do you guys think of Boston -2? Boozer is still out for Utah and I am not sure if Okur will play. Utah very tough at home, however.

My gut feeling is that it will be a close match until Boston pulls a few baskets clear at the end and holds onto a 4-6 point margin.

However, given the way the NBA has been lately; Boston will jump out of the gates and carry a huge lead, then extend it after half time, only to have their idiot coach put in the whole bench in the 4th qtr to end in a close finish as Utah come charging back along with BS home team ref calls. I say this because it would be the last thing I would expect and lately that has been the case.

Re: Celtics Vs Jazz

Would lean Utah's way myself.

GL whichever way you go bro.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Am I glad I asked for your opinion on this game. I decided to wait until half time then jumped on Jazz +1 with $1500 when Celtics lost KG. These refs basically handed the game to Utah. It is unbelievable and I was sarcastic when making the prediction that the refs would get Jazz back in the game. The NBA is corrupt, I came to that conclusion when I started serious betting on it a few weeks ago.

I would like to hear comments from everyone else on this game.

To be honest, I didnt even watch it, but Im glad you won.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter