Thread: Your biggest suprises about the seedings

Your biggest suprises about the seedings

Every year the committee starts controversy when they put the seedings out. Who got in that shouldnt have, who got left out that should be in, who got a better seed than they deserved and who got a worse seed than they deserved?

Here is what I came up with :

How did Wisconsin even get in ? They had a 19-12 record ,no great wins and lost to everyone they should have .I see they got a 12 seed meaning they were one of the last teams in but I dont think they should have got in .

Arizona - see Wisconsin .

Michigan at 20-13 a 10 seed?? They should have never got in and they got a 10 seed? Two wins against Duke and UCLA three and a half months ago shouldnt propel you to a 10 seed when you go 10-11 your last 21 games.

Tennessee at 21-12 gets a 9 seed but Miss St wins SEC tourney by beating Tenn ,has two more wins at 23-12 and gets a 13 seed LOL .Either Tenn should be lower or Miss St should be higher. My take is Miss St should be higher after winning the SEC tournament

Missouri should have got a 2 seed over Oklahoma ,they won the Big 12 tourney and beat Oklahoma head to head but got a lower seed, are you kidding me?

Thats about all I got .Anyone agree or have anything to add? please post it
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Re: Your biggest suprises about the seedings

I agree that Arizona shouldnt have gotten in. I thought St. Marys or Penn St. should have gotten in over them.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter