Thread: Products that exceeded your expectations

Products that exceeded your expectations

You folks ever buy anything that you were just psyched about the results?

*****Let me start by saying I do not work for this company, or know anyone who does*****

I recently bought something that has made me smile every day. Where I rent, the water pressure in the shower sucks. The water didn't even hit the back of the wall. I grew up with great water pressure in the shower, and using this one every morning, was just a bad way to start the day, waiting for the trickle to get the soap and shampoo off. I had always thought that there was nothing I could do on the cheap to fix it, and heard a lot of stories of friends that had bought shower heads designed to take care of it, but were always disapointed. So I did nothing. Recently I heard of a product that worked great, and decided to give it a shot.

http://takeashower.com/

I picked up the Fire Hydrant Spa Shower head for 36.95, plus shipping.

I Freakin love it. Missus Chico Loves it, if your shower pressure sucks, consider this shower head. You won't be disapointed. Adjustable sprays, one is the 3 prong massager type thing.

I would love to hear about items you all have had good experiences with, what have you got that I need? I hate buying stuff that just turns out to be crapola.
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

Re: Products that exceeded your expectations

I would have to say my wii is far better than I ever thought it would be .I'll think of more I'm sure
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I get decent water pressure, but sometimes, I want it to come out like a fire hose to shoot on my back when my back is sore. I might grab one of these.

One think I love, is that Ped-egg. That thing cleans my feet off real nice.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    I get decent water pressure, but sometimes, I want it to come out like a fire hose to shoot on my back when my back is sore. I might grab one of these.

One think I love, is that Ped-egg. That thing cleans my feet off real nice.
    I actually have one of those ped egg things also and they do work good .

I'm with Zak sometimes I would like that water to shoot out harder too,to bad I just remodeled the bathroom and spent 200 on a delta shower head and faucet or I'd get one also
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP