Thread: Are you serious?

Are you serious?

This dude is a bad mofo.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Re: Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    This dude is a bad mofo.

I seen him doing this last night and was hoping he didnt get to cocky . I'd like to see him box Roy Jones .

you are right though he is one bad ass ,wish I had bet him like I was going to
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I have no idea what to think of this fight. I expected a much more competitive match up. After all, Forrest beat Rampage and took the belt. He should've gone for take down immediately.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    I have no idea what to think of this fight. I expected a much more competitive match up. After all, Forrest beat Rampage and took the belt. He should've gone for take down immediately.

Yes but he beat a Rampage on a bad wheel that doesnt do takedowns.Forrest has been over-rated since he beat an over-rated Evans
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Yes but he beat a Rampage on a bad wheel that doesnt do takedowns.Forrest has been over-rated since he beat an over-rated Evans
    I think Forrest is a solid fighter. He's not elite, but he's very good. He has some issues with consistency, but can beat almost anyone when he's on his A-game. Reminds me a lot of Keith Jardine in that regard (who he lost to ironically).

Also, when did Forrest beat Evans?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    I think Forrest is a solid fighter. He's not elite, but he's very good. He has some issues with consistency, but can beat almost anyone when he's on his A-game. Reminds me a lot of Keith Jardine in that regard (who he lost to ironically).

Also, when did Forrest beat Evans?

He didnt beat Evans my bad . I meant he's been over-rated since beating a over-rated Rampage (imo)

I think Forrest can beat any fighter as long its not one of the elite top 3 or 4 , I didnt mean he was completely overrated I just think people made too much of him beating Rampage
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP