Thread: Vick 4-4 in debut goodbye McNabb

Vick 4-4 in debut goodbye McNabb

I cant wait for the talk of Vick should be starting as soon as McNabb has a bad game and Philly suffers their first loss

Let me first say Vick looked a lot better than I thought he would for someone that has been away from the game for 2 years.
    On the other hand does Philly like pissing McNabb off? First they drafted Kolb as the heir apparent to Mcnabb and the talk starts of a trade.Then the talk starts the Mcnabb needs benched because Philly is struggling .Now after all this is over and Mcnabb is happy again they bring Vick to philly to start all this over again.

You just know if Philly struggles even slightly or losses a game early in the season people will start calling for Vick

You got to love Philly
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Re: Vick 4-4 in debut goodbye McNabb

I feel for McNabb. tough city for sure, most other places he would be loved for all he has done. Got him on one of my fantasy teams, I am rooting for a HUGE year for him and the Philly offense ( except against Washington)
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

Its ashame. He is the Best QB this team has ever had, and we always want someone else.

Just think about this. If Kevin Kolb had a good game against Baltimore when Mcnabb got benched last year, Mcnabb probably wouldnt even be here right now.

I know they just gave Mcnabb a raise, but I think Vick is here to take the job over the more I think about it. Thats why they have the 2nd year option on Vick for 5mil. Cheap for a starting QB, and much cheaper than Mcnabb.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

ESPN is already starting it

They just said on NFL Live can Mcnabb and Vick co-exist in the same offense.

Mcnabb was complaining in his post game interview because he couldnt get in rhythm because of the changing of QB's

If Vick wasnt suspended the first 6 games these two would be at each others throats by weeks two
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Its gonna be a long year in philly I think.

I think at best, we go 8-8.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter