Thread: Sam Bradford

Sam Bradford

Let me be the first to tell you how stupid you were to come back this year instead of hitting the NFL. You would have been the number one pick in the draft and would be making 10 million dollars this year instead of losing a national title in the first game of the season.

I know you were only a sophmore but you could have got 35-40 million guaranteed in a contract ,now you have to pray you dont get hurt anymore this season or you are really going to cost yourself a ton of money.

Dirty Sanchez is driving around NYC in his Bentley screwing have passed out college girls and wipping his ass with 100 dollar bills and he has only you to thank for not going into the draft to make him a spot in the top 10. You are hurt making zero .Sanchez owes you a blow job from hell for being so dumb.I bet he's laughing everytime he shits and goes to wipe
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Re: Sam Bradford

I guess I can understand a kid wanting to come back and play, but If I was that kids father, I would put the pressure on him to go to the NFL for the exact reason that happened to him last night.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter