Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: DREAM 11

Re: DREAM 11

Just finished watching it.

Fuckin Hellboy man. He could've stalled for 4 more seconds instead of trying to escape and ending up tapping. The decision could've easily been his. And I officially don't like Shinya Aoki now. He caught a love tap in the groin and then caught 2 upkicks in the face but then took like a full hour to recover.

The HMC fight was horrible. That man is truly done. I still don't know why he kept standing up from top position instead of smothering that midget and donkey konging his head.

Bibiano derailing the ridiculous Joe Warren hype train in seconds was hilarious to me also. Sapp did what I expected. Leg kicked, taken down and pounded out.

The card was great though. Sorry for your loss SPX.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    The card was great though. Sorry for your loss SPX.
    Between this shit and MFC, that puts me at 0-8 and -5.95u for the two events. 100% suck. I had just gotten ever so slightly ahead because of the Klitschko fight and was really ready to start moving up. Now I'm back in a hole. That will take at least a few good events to dig out of.
    I heart cock

just take it slow SPX, you will get it back.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    just take it slow SPX, you will get it back.
    This is usually the point where I do some stupid like bet my entire bankroll on one fight.
    I heart cock

LOL. Yeah you need to calm down a bit. I think you're forcing these bets somewhat.

And yeah I've done that too. I was down a bit and bet my whole bankroll on GSP at UFC 100. Of course I was extremely confident in him winning but it was still not the best idea.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    LOL. Yeah you need to calm down a bit. I think you're forcing these bets somewhat.

And yeah I've done that too. I was down a bit and bet my whole bankroll on GSP at UFC 100. Of course I was extremely confident in him winning but it was still not the best idea.
    I need to start paying attention. Other than Aoki/Hansen, I did no research for DREAM and essentially relied on someone else to make decisions for me. Not only that, but I never do full unit plays on underdogs, but I think I had dollar signs in my eyes.

For MFC, my first instinct was Lutter and I should've gone with that, but everyone over on the Junkie board was on MacDonald's dick so I thought there must be something I was overlooking. The Eastman and Fioravanti bets were both a little dicey as well, but in my defense I think I should've won both of those.
    I heart cock

Chalk it up as a learning experience man. Its taken me years, and I still get pissed off and start chasing my losses.

You will bounce back.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Its ok SPX just narrow down your bets a little to the ones you only have strong opinions on and you'll be fine man
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Bob Sapp is a joke
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP