Thread: Wisconsin @ Ohio State

Wisconsin @ Ohio State

I was pretty surprised by the 16 point line. I was initially thinking Wisconsin +16 without a doubt...... any insight here? This seems like a big number for the Ohio State to cover but I would rather here some opinions first to understand why this is 2TD+FG to cover????????????????

Re: Wisconsin @ Ohio State

That is a big number. First glance, I would take the points.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I'd take Wisconsin for sure .OSU always has problems with the Badgers .Wisconsin has a huge offensive line that might be able to dominant the Bucks D line and run up and down the field the way Navy did .

I think this will be a closer game than people expect
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I have a slight lean on Wisconsin and hope it gets to +17

I am glad I am not alone here. I would take it right now at +16 if I knew which way the line will move. Is it really going to move to +17? Seems to good to be true. And another thing.... Can Wisconsin win this game outright 1 in 6 times? I would give them at least 1 in 5 SU and the moneyline is at +600. I can put nothing on it and make 6X wtf! Is this a bad idea?.... 16 dollars to win 100 seems really tempting but I am a sucker for underdog moneylines. I know that is a stretch with Ohio State being at home and all.... Do you really think Wisconsins O-line and running game matches up well against that Ohio State Home Defense??? If so I might hit +600 a little bigger.

Not sure if the Badgers can win, but I think they can keep it around 10.

Yea I dont think Wisconsin will win at Ohio State. Just a waste of money there. I do like the spread +17 for Wisco. I can see a final score of 28-14 Ohio State.
    Making winning easy

I like Wisky and the points. I can't see OSU winning by more than 10. I see a 28-21 type game.
    NFL
    YTD 49-38-2 (+3 units)

College football
    YTD 38-37-1 (+1.6 units)

College basketball plays one unit each (unless noted)
    YTD 84-87-4 (-10.5 units)

Overall 171-162-7 (-5.9 units) thru 3-12

I am a sucker for underdog moneylines. If Wisky eliminates the big plays(Pryor's running game/ not passing game), I say this because he has been on and off passing the ball. I think Wisky wins outright if they run the ball on offense and contain him on D. Besides, I want to see a new team climb up in the rankings and Wisconsin can remain undefeated so..... on wisconsin SU at Ohio State, I called it, I am also crazy though so don't listen to me I just wanted to put that lock animation on here.

My goodness, I am watching the Ohio State game, it's 14-10 and Wisconsin picks up a big 3rd down. Then on the next play they get 8 yards on a run, the official that is behind the defense 20 yards down field throws a flag on the TE for holding at the line of scrimmage. Now the commentators said it was a very pety call, but my ? is how in the F can he possibly see that from that far down the field. Amazing.

2 plays later another pick 6. Stop helping OSU refs, every year you guys want to beef them up high in the polls only for them to get bitch slapped back down. Just let them play the game.

That is the only reason I wasn't allowing myself to put a big bet on Wisconsin SU in this game, because the officiating will be biased by default. Today is on my last nerve, i had Boston college +13.5 (and in a to 23.5) and they got blown the fuck out, penalties stopped anything they had going on offense, and VT couldn't be stopped, i don't get it. I hate all this yellow from hell.

I need a few picks to win now to barely make a profit.... So many missed opportunities for me today cuz I wouldn't go with my gut. I looked at the Michigan State line at -4 and wanted to jump all over it while I was looking at this damn inflated ohiostate -16 line. I wanted to jump all of houston vs miss state also , but people were taking miss state.... I wanted to hit up oregon like crazy also against UCLA because UCLA fuckin sucks, but next thing you know i have idiots telling me oregon struggles in UCLA. GOD DAMMIT, i am going with my gut from now on.

Now a missed 33 yd FG for Wisconsin after they drive around 70yds

Oh and Wisconsin dropped a wide open TD on this drive too...

Yeah, this shit is so frustrating to watch.

Wisky should be winning this game outright.

I also wanted to take bama to cover easily, but didn't do it cuz of the damn opposing picks from all the cappers. I am gonna man up from now on and go with my damn instincts. Most of these cappers haven't played football, I have, and I understand the game much better than they do. Sometimes teams just don't show up and they fuck up my bets which happens in capping so that is ok, but if I go with my gut from here out I am gonna make me some damn money. This is so frustrating cuz I left so many lines out there on the board after second guessing them and not taking my first instincts.

GOD DAMN THAT SCORE< THAT IS TOTAL BS, JUST SAW the final score of the Wisconsin - BY DEFAULT = BULLSHIT

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBadTeaser
    GOD DAMN THAT SCORE< THAT IS TOTAL BS, JUST SAW the final score of the Wisconsin - BY DEFAULT = BULLSHIT

should have watched the game you'd be 10x more pissed .Wisconsin dominated the game
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP