Thread: 10/10 - 10pt teaser options

10/10 - 10pt teaser options

Any of these three I think have a good chance for a 3 Team 10Pt. teaser (-120 odds on the bet) Am I on the wrong side of a tease here?

Alabama +5.5 - I don't expect Bama to lose by more than a FG if they do happen to lose this one. I think you could almost take Ole Miss the other way here also but just in case Ole Miss can't get the offense going again....

Navy -1 - I think Navy can take care of business vs Rice, although Rice MIGHT cover -11 idk

Wisconsin +26 - hmmm anyone see Ohio State winning this by 26?

Boston College +23.5 - way to much defense for BC to consider them losing by close to 3TD IMO

Kansas -9 - Kansas passing offense probably too much, big plays expected, hard to take 19 points but I will take 9

Purdue +13 - Purdue is fighting for the outright win here so I expect at most a 10 point loss. Might consider Purdue +3 also

Oklahoma State +5.5 - I don't expect them to lose to A&M, OKState seems like the bigger faster stronger team here.

HOPE ALL THESE HOLD UP.

Re: 10/10 - 10pt teaser options

Good luck.

Only game on the list I have been looking at is the Wisconsin vs. Ohio State...

Hard to think Ohio State will cover at the current line...

I am also leaning to Wisconsin to cover like many have liked in the other topics posts without the 10 pt teaser.

Bama, Wisky, and BC look solid man.

GL
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Navy and Wisconsin
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Wow, BC is down 24-0 with 12:00 left in the 2nd quarter. Every time BC makes a positive play on O there is a yellow flag. So sick cuz they only have 1 yard. Oh my.... this is why I never bet the same team in differeent 10 point teasers.

Other teams I will consider to tease 10 points here.... Please note this has been workin very well for small plays to up the bankroll, BC is annoying me at the moment though. And also I try not to put the same team in multiple parlays, because of course if there pick loses all the 10pt teasers lose.

BYU down to -7

Texas Tech down to -6

NC State -5.5 or Duke 25.5 ?

31 nothing VT now as I am writing this fockin post, BC has noooo chance, bad pick ouch :(

ANOTHER BADDDD TEASER PEEPS HAHA