Thread: NFL picks

NFL picks

Yes it is like 3AM eastern time, and i still want to make some money after only making 50 bucks on college football on saturday. I missed so many opportunities and I see some crazy lines for the NFL this week. It is now Sunday and a new day , an NFL day. I am not going to hide a play I make for Sunday, so if I lose them all I will be a bit embarrassed.

Play # 1 3 Team 10 point tease

Philly -5.5 - there is an obvious reason for why this line has moved up to 15.5... everyone is expecting a blowout. McNabb is back and so is Westbrook against a bad Tampa Bay team. I will gamble they win by an easy TD if not 5 TD's.

Minnesota -.5 - I understand there are people out there who are taking a STL upset, but they are on crack. I might take up crack smoking if Minnesota loses to STL after the performance I saw from Favre last week. In fact you can go ahead and put me in rehab if they lose.

Pittsburg -.5 - The Steelers have had issues on the road... but make sure they aren't completely embarassed by losing to Detroit. I saw a very dominant Steelers team last week against San Diego also so I look for more of the same. This game will make them 3-2.

Play # 2 Philly -8.5 / Over 35 in a 7 point teaser

- what are you kidding me ( 35 points???) I expect Philly to score at least 4 TD's tomorrow , and the other TD would be for TB.... there you go
    - The total has gone over in 5 of their last 6 at home
    - The total has gone OVER in 10 of Tampa Bay's last 14 games on the road

Play # 3 New England Patriot -3

Tom Brady knows what he is up against, the so called best defense in the league, but the best defense in the league doesn't stop Tom Brady and the Patriots offense.....

Re: NFL picks

Play # 4 Indy -3.5

Two words ..... Peyton Manning

My insomnia....

Play # 5 Baltimore Ravens -8.5

The Ravens have held Cinci to 155 yards total offense in the each of the last 2 meetings. The ravens should win and cover with a balanced offense while forcing Cinci to rely on just the passing game.

like most of your play

Play # 6 Dallas -7

Dallas gets back on track this weekend. I know lots of people are taking the chiefs here +7 vs this struggling Cowboy team. I look for things to turn around, plenty of talent here on Offense from Dallas not to consider them winning by a TD.

Play # 7 KC +7

Simply cancelling this play out and losing the juice, people came in late in favor of KC so I don't wanna gamble it now.

Play #8 Small 3 team parlay +600

Minnesota -10.5
    NYG -15
    Philly -15.5

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter