Thread: 10/18 Early Play

10/18 Early Play

Does any one think Oakland will cover 14 points vs Philadelphia..................... I am 90 percent sure they will not at this point in time. Philly has McNabb and Westbrook back, and the defense has looked better, whereas, Oakland's offense is plain terrible. Oakland hasn't covered 20 points in the last three weeks. Why would they do so against Philly?

Just in case I am not completely wrong here, I will only go ahead and put a big bet on...

Philadelphia Eagles -14

Disagree?

Re: 10/18 Early Play

Two words.

Jamarcus Russell.

That said, I could see the Raiders getting some garbage TD at the end and getting a backdoor cover.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

HAHA, Jamarcus Russel, are you fuckin kidding me?

He might be able to score a TD late to make it push...........I will give him that.

Funny...

The fear of a backdoor cover kept me from taking my GIANTS vs Joakeland last week (giving 17 on the ticket). I mean, KC backdoor covered against the Giants the week before, right...

BUT SERIOIUSLY, Jokeland has 3/5's of their starting O-line down, and worse yet, NO DESIRE TO PLAY WELL on either side of the ball. The loser-mentality has infested the locker room. HC Cable seems to be having trouble getting the team to buy-in to his scheme, but plans to 'stay the course' (oh dear). Special teams are overacheiving, but you can't win any games with good field position alone. Without an effective O-line, you can't run the ball. Then, you can't protect the passer, because you can't run. Then, it can get even worse when the ball starts coming out all over the place. The Giants had 3 sack/FF/take-away's LW...

I think this has got to be the one of the safest bets this week. Give 14 all day, til it hurts!

PS - Jamarcus MAY develop into a very good QB someday, just not behind this line. Given a few seconds to throw the ball, he is dangerous because he can throw it all the way down the field, although he is not exceedingly accurate yet, either. He will end up shell-shocked like David Carr, if he doesn't get some help up front, or - better yet - find a way to escape Al Davis' evil clutches...