Thread: Lines that dont make sense to this week

Lines that dont make sense to this week

What lines whenn you first looked at the spread this week and thought what?that cant be right

I'll go first

Miss St -4 over MTSU ,Why is a SEC team only giving 4 to a Sun Belt team that looked horrible on tv against Troy?

Florida -24.5 over Arkansas ,Didnt Ark just destroy Auburn? I think this line is way too high

VT -3 over GT , Why is the 5th ranked team in the country only giving 3 to a subpar GT team?

Anyone got any others that stood out to them ?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Re: Lines that dont make sense to this week

On the MS State game, they only beat MTSU by 9 last year at home 31-22 I think it was. Of course I still think MS State should cover but I don't like it. Yea that UF line is high, but of course we saw what ARK did on the road against ALA.

Army +10 vs Temple..LOL
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Army is getting better each week. 16-17 loss to Tulane followed by victor of 16-13 (OT) against Vanderbilt...

However, both games were at home....

They are away this week versus, Temple who will easily cover, much like Iowa State did when they beat Army 31-10 a few weeks ago.

Penn St. -17 vs Minnesota.

Penn State played one good team, at home, and lost. Other than that, they beat a bunch of bums.

They beat:

Akron by 24 at home
    Cuse by 21 at home
    Temple by 25 at home
    Illinois by 18 on the road
    Eastern Illinois - really, who cares.

Minnesota is better than all those teams Penn St. beat. Penn St will win, but Im not sure they win by 17.

Agree.

I would to see an upset though!

Tim Brewster has turned the Gophers around rather quickly these last two year...

While my favorite NFL team is the Vikings...Favorite college team is none other than the Mighty Golden Gophers!!!

They have a tough road schedule this year, in addition to Penn State, they are also @ Ohio State and finally at @ Iowa (final game of the regular season)...

I am already calling upset, we are getting the PIG, Floyd of Rosedale!!! Yeah baby!!

I hate penn st, i live in Pa and i hate em, they play the worst schedule in the world, they refuse to play PITT which could be an awesome rivalry and Joe Paterno needs to go. Honestly i think theyre afraid that PITT might beat em. They never deserve to be ranked as high as they usually are. They complain about not getting more respect then they go and get shit on in a bowl game. Just cant stand em, ill be rooting for the gophers as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelcitymountaineer
    I hate penn st, i live in Pa and i hate em, they play the worst schedule in the world, they refuse to play PITT which could be an awesome rivalry and Joe Paterno needs to go. Honestly i think theyre afraid that PITT might beat em. They never deserve to be ranked as high as they usually are. They complain about not getting more respect then they go and get shit on in a bowl game. Just cant stand em, ill be rooting for the gophers as well!
    My thoughts exactly about Ohio St but just put Cincy in place of Pitt
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    What lines whenn you first looked at the spread this week and thought what?that cant be right

I'll go first

Miss St -4 over MTSU ,Why is a SEC team only giving 4 to a Sun Belt team that looked horrible on tv against Troy?

Florida -24.5 over Arkansas ,Didnt Ark just destroy Auburn? I think this line is way too high

VT -3 over GT , Why is the 5th ranked team in the country only giving 3 to a subpar GT team?

Maybe I should have beat these games the line didnt look right.If VT covers I would have been 3-0 too bad I didnt bet any of these

Anyone got any others that stood out to them ?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    Penn St. -17 vs Minnesota.

Penn State played one good team, at home, and lost. Other than that, they beat a bunch of bums.

They beat:

Akron by 24 at home
    Cuse by 21 at home
    Temple by 25 at home
    Illinois by 18 on the road
    Eastern Illinois - really, who cares.

Minnesota is better than all those teams Penn St. beat. Penn St will win, but Im not sure they win by 17.

Would have been nice if Minny actually scored. got it to the 1 and couldnt punch it in.

I seen that minn screwed you on that goal line stand.Also seen Hawaii screwed you in the last seconds by letting Idaho score with 12 seconds left
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I also lost in this game.

Not sure what happened to MN offense this week!

Zero points, how does that happen?