Thread: Anyone for free money?

Anyone for free money?

Every once in a while I'll find odds on my two betting sites where you can bet both sides and guarantee yourself money .Tonight on sportsinteraction which is known for having higher lines than everyone else (I use them for dogs) has Tulsa +9.5 +105 .On Matchbook Boise -9.5 is +106 .

So if you put

500 on Boise at +106 (500 x +106 =530 profit)

and

500 on Tulsa at +105 (500 x +105 =525 profit)

you guarantee yourself 30 or 25 dollars no matter which side wins

Just some interesting info
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Re: Anyone for free money?

Probably the only way I can make money wagering on sports...LOL
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    Probably the only way I can make money wagering on sports...LOL

I'm not going to do it tonight because I dont even have 500 in SIA . I do bet like this with halftime lines once in a while.

Sometimes you get a

pk +105 at matchbook and the other side will be a pick +110 at SIA I'll throw 100 down on both sides to pick up 5 or 10 bucks. Every little bit helps
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Well since Tulsa covered last night you would have won 25 dollars free.

Tonights free money is:

On matchbook you can get Cincy -2.5 at +110 on sportsinteraction you can get USF at 2.5 at +100

so you take

Cincy at +110 for 480 to win 528 profit

and

USF at +100 for 500 (max on SIA) to win 500

and you win either 20 or 28 dollars no matter what
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

then bet 1 or 2k you'll get more. But usually no one going to do like that. Bet on the team win more, just like ZAK say so.

Quote Originally Posted by tryhard1
    then bet 1 or 2k you'll get more. But usually no one going to do like that. Bet on the team win more, just like ZAK say so.

Because the max bet on SIA is 500 .

So you wouldnt want a free 25 bucks everyday if you could get it?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Well after Cicny covered you would have won a total of 53 dollars without worrying about who covers in two games.

Todays free money is on MNF

On sportsinteraction you can get San Diego -3 -110 and on matchbook you can get Denver at +3 +120

So you put

1000 to win 908 on San Diego -3 -110

and

870 to win 1044 on Denver + 3 +120

and you win 44 or 38 dollars no matter which side wins

I am really thinking about starting to do this myself because in the last week 3 times you could have got free money for a total of around 91 dollars and not even cared who won the three games. I may put some money in SIA and start doing this because 90 bucks a week for nothing is too good to pass up imo

Note the reason i put 1000 down for tonights bets and only 500 on the others is because SIA max bet on college is 500 and in the Nfl its 1000
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Will be watching this system closely.......
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

After 3 games with bets where no matter who wins you win you'd be up 97 dollars.

I found one at halftime of a game .Not a lot of money to be made but for free who can complain

Army-Rutgers second half is:

At SIA the under 17.5 is -105 for the second half

At Matchbook the over 17.5 is +111

Bet 463 to win 514 on over 17.5 at +110 (matchbook)

Bet 500 to win 476 on under 17.5 at -105 (SIA)

You win 13 or 14 dollars no matter which side happens in the second half

You could have made some money off this game before it started but I would have had to asked matchbook to put the line of 11.5 up

SIA had Army before the game at -105

Matchbook only had lines of 10 and 10.5 for the game. 10.5 was +106 meaning if I had asked them to put up 11.5 it would have been approx. -11.5 +116 meaning you could have picked up about 25 bucks free money. Matchbook will put up alternative lines if you ask but since I am not doing this yet there would be no reason for me to ask them
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Just a quick question I've always wondered about these arbitrages. How does one best go about continually capitalizing on these opportunities, with the obvious hurdle of constantly shuffling money around between accounts and the usual cost and difficulty associated with said withdrawls?

Thanks for posting these btw.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    Just a quick question I've always wondered about these arbitrages. How does one best go about continually capitalizing on these opportunities, with the obvious hurdle of constantly shuffling money around between accounts and the usual cost and difficulty associated with said withdrawls?

I'll answer later tonight when I get a chance
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by zY|

The best three ways I have found to catch these is:

First situation is games during the week that everyone has to bet on the same game(MNF,Sunday night football, or college games during the week) books that shade toward the favorites move line alot more on these games

Second is NFL games. Books seem to shade the juice in the NFL instead of moving the line because lines are much smaller than in college.

Halftime lines are the last way I have found to bet both sides and win .Alot of times books that shade line to the favorite will give you +105 or +110 on the dog and you get get +100 on the favorite at matchbook.Since there is such a small amount of time to bet half lines some books dont know what others have up

I would say college games is the worst to do this with unless they are during the week

Now to move money around to different books since every game you are going to lose on one side .At Matchbook I would send via bankwire if you deposit over 3000( I think is the number) they cover the fees. Sportsinteraction told covers fees via western union if you deposit over 300 at a time . So theres no money you are losing depositing..

Now for withdraws Matchbook doesnt charge for withdraws for paper checks and sportsinteraction charges 15 dollars

The biggest thing is you'll need about a 10k bankroll with 5k in each book but I believe if this is all you do you could make 100-200 a week doing it
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP