Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: RedHott Plays 10/20

RedHott Plays 10/20

2* New York Yankees/Los Angeles Angels O 8 -110
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Re: RedHott Plays 10/20

GL on the total man. Im really leaning the Angels way again. Im not liking CC on 3 days rest. Alot is being made that he was lights out last year on 3 days rest down the stretch for the Brewers, but he did it against the Pirates, and Reds. That 3rd game he had a good line up, Philly, and got lit up.

Best of luck tonight Mike
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Alright..I did a strange 2 game parlay..

Angels +1.5 (-140)
    Columbus Blue Jackets +1.5 (-235) (a hockey team)

$200 ---> $288

GL everyone

CC is 3-1 with a 1.01 ERA on 3 days rest in his career

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsNtheU

Im not sure if that is right. He was 2-2 last year on 3 days rest.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/gamecenter ... 20_NYY@ANA

Sabathia has not pitched on three days' rest this season but did it in his final four starts last year with Milwaukee. He was 2-1 with a 0.83 ERA to close the regular season before getting ripped for five runs in 3 2-3 innings to lose his lone playoff start.

Let me see if I can find where I read that at

The Yankees, though, are more interested in what Sabathia did that September. In three starts on short rest, Sabathia went 2-1 with a 0.83 ERA. And in four career regular-season starts made on three days' rest, he has posted a 3-1 record and a 1.01 ERA, averaging nearly a strikeout per inning.

Here is the whole stat. Wasn't 3-1 through his whole career, he actually is 5-1

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/print.jsp?ymd=2 ... p&c_id=mlb

He pitched for the Indians on 3 days rest in the playoffs also didn't he?
    Im not sure. I see he went 5 innings for a win against Toronto, but I dont know if that was a playoff game. I dont think Toronto has been to the playoffs since they KO'd the Phillies in 93. LOL

The Yankees, though, are more interested in what Sabathia did that September. In three starts on short rest, Sabathia went 2-1 with a 0.83 ERA. And in four career regular-season starts made on three days' rest, he has posted a 3-1 record and a 1.01 ERA, averaging nearly a strikeout per inning.

Here is the whole stat. Wasn't 3-1 through his whole career, he actually is 5-1

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/print.jsp?ymd=2 ... p&c_id=mlb

I dont see where it says 5-1 on 3 days rest. He was 2-1 on short rest (4 days) and 3-1 on 3 days rest regular season.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/pi/shareit/8Mjsw

He lost last year against the Phillies in the playoffs on 3 days rest as well as Cincy during the regular season.

Ok i read it as he was 2-1 last year on 3 days and 3-1 other in that over his career. Maybe I misread it, however he has had success over his career and I look for that to continue tonight. I think the Angels should feel very fortunate to have won that game, heck I didn't think they would win 1 in this series. Yanks win the next two. At least that is my thoughts. GL either way bud. Later

LOL, we took Redhott's thread over.

GL tonight.

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke

CC looks real good.

I'm guessing you liked the under or maybe you played it because I went over. Like I said in Max's thread, keep fading us and continue to make $$.
    You seem like a very public influenced player, stick around and learn something bro..
    2* New York Yankees/Los Angeles Angels O 8 -110

Hopefully you aren't talking to me. I had the Yankees and had no opinion on the O/U. I don't fade anyone whether it be the public or anyone on this forum. Hope to the good lord you wasn't telling me to stick around and learn something, if so that is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard. I will let you clear that up before I even bother going into a deep response.

Ok nevermined I just read your other response for the first time, let's clear something up real quick. I don't fade anyone especially someone that I do not know what so ever. WTF is your problem, why are you acting like a girl towards me? WTF did I do to you? Just because I post who I like or what my opinion of a game is under a thread you think because I am not agreeing with you than it's because I am fading you? Dude, get a reality check....I post most of my plays before anyone else on here even makes an opinion on a game. Why are you making something like this a competition between someone that is trying to do the samething you are and thats beat the book. I posted my NYY play today before anyone on here even brought up baseball, so does that mean I was fading you??? BC I had no clue what your plays were. Only reason I responded on your thread is bc someone said something about CC and 3 days rest and I just wanted to point out that he has been somewhat better than others coming over 3 days rest. Good thing I did point that out. Man, I cannot believe you actually lashed out at me on a thread on here. And then you have the nerve and the lack of intellect to tell me to stick around and learn something.....man come the F on.....I been do this my whole life and all my stats (wins and losses) are well documented on our site. I am here for one reason....to win.....if you don't like that then you can kiss my a**.

You just respond all you want my friend. I don't think (and Know) you can't cap for shit. let me know what you want to do. We'll have a contest here if you like to make money and I'll even let you make the rules. My only rule is 1K to the winner.. I thought I would keep it cheap since I don't know how you play. If you need smaller just lmk (I'm up for whatever you want). Paypal recipes to be posted here on the board after whoever wins. Please except the game I'm Ready!!

WTF is your deal? Are you mad at me for having a good month or two months or whatever? I don't understand what I did to piss anyone on this board off. Am I like the new guy and because I am winning (as of now) then I am somehow a threat to you? Dude, for the last time. I am not here for a competition between you and myself. I am here to post any info I can and also receive any info from good cappers such as yourself to better prepare me to win. That's fine if you feel I cannot cap. Hell I am a max 300.00 player and I am only 115-77 for Plus 3,954.00 so far this year so by no means do I think I am some professional handicapper. 115-77 is only 60%, hell if I was great (like you lol) then maybe I would be in the 70% range. Like I said if I stepped on your toes with a little bit of success than I apologize to you. I thought the point of these boards was to all work together to produce winners, not to get in capping arguements. Like I said, I did nothing what so ever wrong, but you sir should take a long look in the mirror. You have a ton of growing up to do. But, you are the prime example of an internet keyboard cowboy....big talk behind that computer screen. GL to you man.

OK let me say that I'll leave this all alone and I would like more then anything to get along with you. I like to get along with everyone but you just seemed to come off wrong. Know let's get one thing straight, I don't hide behind my screen and am willing to do whatever I say and you might suggest. Everyone will tell you that. I will drop it from this point forward and continue to help you out if I can and respect any insight you might have. All things from this point can be dropped and never spoke of again and we can go on to help each other out. GL with your future wagers (posts) and I hope I can expect the same..

Mike