Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: MMA Junkie's Performify Analyzes Vera/Couture

Re: MMA Junkie's Performify Analyzes Vera/Couture

^^^ He'd kick MY ass, that's for sure.

Also, it's undoubtedly the angle, but he looks YOUNG there, even in his goofy ass face he's sporting.
    I heart cock

Vera is a bum

j/k lol

that fight could hve went either way on the scorecards.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Hell of a 3rd round, could have went either way.

I think Handy took it on the escape/exchange at the end of the 3rd round.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Terrible decision. Randy was holding onto the clinch for dear life. This clinch and do nothing and win a fight shit is killing MMA. Even Clay Guida would've balked at this decision.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

BTW Fuck Dan Hardy. I was big on Swick. I like the guy but I can't wait to see him destroyed by GSP.

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    BTW Fuck Dan Hardy. I was big on Swick. I like the guy but I can't wait to see him destroyed by GSP.

sorry man about the Swick fight

Vera couldnt get away and Randy sure wasnt letting him get away
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

You can't win a fight by forcing a stalemate. It was actually a bad matchup for Randy. His only way to win was to do what he did, but the guy he was fighting is an accomplished Greco guy as well, so it ends up being a boring fench fight.

Although if Vera had finished it in the 2nd round like he should have, we wouldn't be having this conversation. How you gonna knee a man in the body so hard he doubles over and turns away from you, then fall in his guard, throw one punch and lay there? I don't know what Vera's problem is. He has the skills to compete with anyone, but he seems to make poor decisions in fights.

Randy doesn't take damage well at all anymore. I hope for his sake they don't have him fight Shogun or Machida. Talk about a bloodbath.

How you gonna knee a man in the body so hard he doubles over and turns away from you, then fall in his guard, throw one punch and lay there?
    Couldnt agree more.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

You can't win a fight by forcing a stalemate. It was actually a bad matchup for Randy. His only way to win was to do what he did, but the guy he was fighting is an accomplished Greco guy as well, so it ends up being a boring fench fight.

Although if Vera had finished it in the 2nd round like he should have, we wouldn't be having this conversation. How you gonna knee a man in the body so hard he doubles over and turns away from you, then fall in his guard, throw one punch and lay there? I don't know what Vera's problem is. He has the skills to compete with anyone, but he seems to make poor decisions in fights.

Randy doesn't take damage well at all anymore. I hope for his sake they don't have him fight Shogun or Machida. Talk about a bloodbath.

Veras a bum thats why.I think all the laying on him by Randy made him tired or he's just that dumb.

How do you say:
    You can't win a fight by forcing a stalemate
    and then say:
    His only way to win was to do what he did
    You're counterdicting yourself

He did what he knew he had to do to win the fight
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke

Veras a bum thats why.I think all the laying on him by Randy made him tired or he's just that dumb.

How do you say:
    You can't win a fight by forcing a stalemate
    and then say:[quote:3ognz1vy]His only way to win was to do what he did
    You're counterdicting yourself

He did what he knew he had to do to win the fight[/quote:3ognz1vy]

Stop trolling me. Randy is a bum and will lose his next fight guaranteed. 17-10 what a legendary record.

I'm not contradicting myself. I'm saying his gameplan was the only thing that could possibly work. I'm at the same time saying it failed.

its all relative to who you bet on. coutour backers say he had the right strategy to win, vera backers say all coutour did was hold him on the fence. i tend to agree with the latter.

Stop trolling me. Randy is a bum and will lose his next fight guaranteed. 17-10 what a legendary record.

I'm not contradicting myself. I'm saying his gameplan was the only thing that could possibly work. I'm at the same time saying it failed
    Trolling you lol grow up.You made the last comment in this thread so I was commenting on it is all.

If Couture is a bum at 46 and he just won whats Vera then?

Making fun of Coutures record lol You must really be sour. 17-10 is what happens when you fight top level competition every fight something Vera doesnt do or he'd be 4-11 instead of 11-4.Lets see how Vera does at 46 since he's not that good at 32

Truth is Couture was old whe the UFC started.He was almost 34 in his first fight .Had he been 24 his record would be much better.Liddell is only 37 and has a 21-7 record ,not much better than 17-10 and if he would fight until he was 46 he'd probably have a losing record.

I said this fight could have went either way on the cards so lets just move on from this fight and try to win the next one together
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Born Thriller
    its all relative to who you bet on. coutour backers say he had the right strategy to win, vera backers say all coutour did was hold him on the fence. i tend to agree with the latter.

I agree .I'll be the first to admit when the scorecards were being read I didnt know whos hand they were going to raise.Had it went Vera's way I wouldnt be complaining because I know the fight was that close
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke

I'm not contradicting myself. I'm saying his gameplan was the only thing that could possibly work. I'm at the same time saying it failed
    Trolling you lol grow up.You made the last comment in this thread so I was commenting on it is all.

If Couture is a bum at 46 and he just won whats Vera then?

Making fun of Coutures record lol You must really be sour. 17-10 is what happens when you fight top level competition every fight something Vera doesnt do or he'd be 4-11 instead of 11-4.Lets see how Vera does at 46 since he's not that good at 32

Truth is Couture was old whe the UFC started.He was almost 34 in his first fight .Had he been 24 his record would be much better.Liddell is only 37 and has a 21-7 record ,not much better than 17-10 and if he would fight until he was 46 he'd probably have a losing record.

I said this fight could have went either way on the cards so lets just move on from this fight and try to win the next one together
    Responding that "Vera is a bum" is a troll comment and I was just responding in kind, LOL. I do think Randy is extremely overrated but can't deny he always fights great competition. Of course, GSP is 19-2 against arguably the toughest schedule ever, but I digress. We can drop it.

Chuck Liddell turns 40 next month too btw.

Responding that "Vera is a bum" is a troll comment and I was just responding in kind, LOL. I do think Randy is extremely overrated but can't deny he always fights great competition. Of course, GSP is 19-2 against arguably the toughest schedule ever, but I digress. We can drop it.

Chuck Liddell turns 40 next month too btw.

I cant add
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

He may have been 37 the last time he won a fight. :)