Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Karo V Hazelett cancelled; Karo permanently out of the UFC

Re: Karo V Hazelett cancelled; Karo permanently out of the UFC

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Thats kind of how I feel .I went to church twice a week with my parents until I was 16 and then I made sure work scheduled me on Sunday just so I didnt have to go.I was 16 and church wasnt "cool" .I had every intention of going back to chucrh when I got older and then something happened, I got the worst luck in the world. Not in sportsbetting just in life . It seem like whenever one thing resolves itself another bad thing is waiting to happen.

It seems like its always something .I tore the ligments in my ankle and before they were even healed I had a probelm with my intestine that before that even healed I tore the ligamnets in my ankle again.6 weeks later my ankle almost heals and I got a herniated disk in my back .Now I have been dealing with a bad back for almost the past year and I just went to the dermatologist this week and he thinks I have skin cancer .It just seems like it never ends .Now if I do have skin cancer I'm going to have to worry the rest of my life everytime I get a zit if its cancer or just a pimple. Why would a god that loves us so much put us through this shit?
    Why if someone loved us so much would he put me ,zak and you spx through all this shit in our lives and let people like Paris Hilton be born into riches and never have to do anything for it?

I think there is a god but it might be just because I went to church every week until I was 16 but I really dont care to know him until my life changes for the better.It also seems like the more things I do good to help others the worse my luck becomes. I'm not kidding about bad luck everyone I know says i have the worst luck they ever seen
    Man, Luke, I am sorry to hear all this. That really sucks and I sincerely hope that your dermatologists diagnosis is incorrect. Sometimes I feel like I have had bad luck all through my life so to an extent I can understand, though the kind of shit you're having to deal with is different from my own. Keep us updated on how everything develops. Things can't stay shitty forever so surely you're going to experience an upswing here in the near future.

As for God, I completely hear you. It's very easy to justify the suffering in the world and to write it off as "the Lord works in mysterious ways" when everything in your own life is going well, but when that suffering touches you personally then you often times get a different perspective. The standard Christian answers cease to make any sense. Most Christians would chalk it up to "original sin" and there was a time when I would done that as well. I would've said, "Oh, we live in a fallen world, because of sin." But the more I thought about it the more I realized that as a sensible human being I had to reject the idea that a wise and loving God would curse all of humanity for the actions of two people in a garden thousands of years ago. How is that even fair? How does it make sense? I honestly believe that if the God of the Bible DOES exist . . . then he's an asshole. I tried to argue my way around that conclusion when I was younger but eventually I just had to acknowledge that that was the reality.
    I heart cock

Re: Karo V Hazelett cancelled; Karo permanently out of the UFC

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Never meant to offend you or you mom.I am very opinionated but I never, ever ,ever do I mean to offend anyone or hurt their feelings
    Hey, I appreciate that. And it's all good.
    I heart cock