Thread: Jose Aldo's One Loss

Jose Aldo's One Loss

You know, I had not seen this vid before the fight the other night but if I had then I'd have been even MORE confident in betting on Brown. . .

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9rr6y ... no-a_sport
    I heart cock

Re: Jose Aldo's One Loss

Haven't watched it yet but it was 4 years ago. Obviously it wasn't too relevant.

BTW having rewatched the fight since the other night a few times, one thing that's painfully obvious. Mike Brown's footwork is absolutely godawful.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    Haven't watched it yet but it was 4 years ago. Obviously it wasn't too relevant.

BTW having rewatched the fight since the other night a few times, one thing that's painfully obvious. Mike Brown's footwork is absolutely godawful.
    Maybe so, but it was enough to put away Faber (twice) and Garcia. If Faber had kept his hands intact for the rematch, though, I wonder if the result would've been different. The fact he was even able to keep the fight competitive without being able to punch was very impressive.
    I heart cock

He lost when he was 19 I dont think thats bad
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Didn't say it was.

Just thought ya'll might want to check out the fight.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Didn't say it was.

Just thought ya'll might want to check out the fight.

You said had you seen it you would wanted to bet more on Brown I was just saying losing at such a young age is not a bad thing and doesnt mean a whole lot ,at least to me. Manny Pacquaio lost to two no bodies when he was around 20 but look at him now. Fighters are very raw until they get 24 or 25 .I think its hard to compare a fighter from 4 years ago to the fighter he is today especially when he was so young in tat fight that was a loss

Maybe Aldo just had a god night and Brown had a bad one .We'll never know till down the road
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

\
    You said had you seen it you would wanted to bet more on Brown I was just saying losing at such a young age is not a bad thing and doesnt mean a whole lot ,at least to me. Manny Pacquaio lost to two no bodies when he was around 20 but look at him now. Fighters are very raw until they get 24 or 25 .I think its hard to compare a fighter from 4 years ago to the fighter he is today especially when he was so young in tat fight that was a loss

Maybe Aldo just had a god night and Brown had a bad one .We'll never know till down the road
    I'm just saying that I would've been more confident because there's at least a record of him getting dominated and submitted by a wrestler. Considering that's exactly what Brown did to Garcia--after landing a hell of a right hand, that is--then I could see it happening to Aldo. After all, going into this fight Aldo was pretty much untested against top-level competition.
    I heart cock

I'm just saying that I would've been more confident because there's at least a record of him getting dominated and submitted by a wrestler. Considering that's exactly what Brown did to Garcia--after landing a hell of a right hand, that is--then I could see it happening to Aldo. After all, going into this fight Aldo was pretty much untested against top-level competition

ok I understand what you're saying now
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP