Thread: Roy Jones Jr. vs Danny Green

Roy Jones Jr. vs Danny Green

Jones -325
    Green +250

What do you guys think about this line?

I don't really know a whole lot about boxing so this is more of a question, but I was at Roy's last fight here in Biloxi and Green fought beforehand. After watching them both, I just got the feeling that Roy is going to do whatever he wants with him and that line seems a bit off. Roy looked as fast as ever and I don't see how Green will be able to handle that.

Thoughts?
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Re: Roy Jones Jr. vs Danny Green

I dont really know anything about Green, but I have to believe this guy was hand picked for Roy, so I would bet on Jones.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Danny Green is very average imo .He not fast ,he doesnt have great skills and he doesnt do anything great. He is a decent fighter but not on Jones's level even at 40. This fight will go much like the Jeff Lacy fight went for Roy. Green will struggle to hit Jones because he is too slow and will get hit all fight by Roy because he is too slow to move.

Green has never been knocked down in his career and I dont expect Roy to do it either. This will be a one sided boring decision fr Roy .I'll be on Jones -290 for unit I just havent locked it in yet
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Danny Green is very average imo .He not fast ,he doesnt have great skills and he doesnt do anything great. He is a decent fighter but not on Jones's level even at 40. This fight will go much like the Jeff Lacy fight went for Roy. Green will struggle to hit Jones because he is too slow and will get hit all fight by Roy because he is too slow to move.
    That's what I was thinking exactly as a matter of fact. He looked about as slow as Lacy and Lacy was unable to do anything at all against Roy and was just toyed with for 10 rounds until both his eyes closed while Roy was busy yelling at Green and the Australians in the crowd for half of the fight and landing at will while putting on a show.

I doubt it will be boring though. His last fight was anything but boring.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit