Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Danny Green -Roy Jones play

Re: Danny Green -Roy Jones play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfkXMFUuWm8

I don't even want to watch it.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    I looked up this thread first, and saw the Titanic and started laughing. It's either that or cry I guess.
    Pretty much. First thing I did when I woke up this morning was get on my computer and search for "Roy Jones" in Google News. Then I saw the headline.
    I heart cock

I just watched it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oud8CxDuUOg

Some things look fishy to me about this fight .I just watched it about 20 times

The punch a right hand the hit around his ear didnt look that bad.Jones looked more like he took a knee and fell to the floor than got knocked down. When you get knocked down your body goes limp there are no knees that break your fall,you fall flat on your face.

Another thing is Roy has fought for 20 years as a pro and know exactly what to do after a knockdown(tie up). When he got up he never tried to tie Green up he just covered up and let Green hit him. Jones had plenty of opportunities to tie Green up because most of the time he was hitting him at a distance.

You cant tell me the ref didnt warn Roy a couple times before stopping it to show him something and Roy didnt throw one punch from the time of the knockdown to the stoppage.

Roy wasnt stumbling and didnt look hurt when the fight was stopped he was just standing there taking punches that werent hurting him

Watch the fight close after the knockdown all the punches Green throws are blocked by Roy ,none of them did any damage.

Jones didnt complain about the stoppage that right there seems funny itself.

I'm not crying fix because I'm not even mad about losing this fight but it does seem funnny Roy went overseas for the first time ever and made this guy a rockstar in his own country without even looking like he broke a sweat
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I looked up this thread first, and saw the Titanic and started laughing. It's either that or cry I guess.
    That titanic pic that SPX threw up was kind of funny, all things considered.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I went to boxrec this morning and looked it up and was like WTF you got to be kidding.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I wonder if Jones will still fight Hopkins in the battle of the AARP club
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke

I just watched it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oud8CxDuUOg

Some things look fishy to me about this fight .I just watched it about 20 times

The punch a right hand the hit around his ear didnt look that bad.Jones looked more like he took a knee and fell to the floor than got knocked down. When you get knocked down your body goes limp there are no knees that break your fall,you fall flat on your face.

Another thing is Roy has fought for 20 years as a pro and know exactly what to do after a knockdown(tie up). When he got up he never tried to tie Green up he just covered up and let Green hit him. Jones had plenty of opportunities to tie Green up because most of the time he was hitting him at a distance.

You cant tell me the ref didnt warn Roy a couple times before stopping it to show him something and Roy didnt throw one punch from the time of the knockdown to the stoppage.

Roy wasnt stumbling and didnt look hurt when the fight was stopped he was just standing there taking punches that werent hurting him

Watch the fight close after the knockdown all the punches Green throws are blocked by Roy ,none of them did any damage.

Jones didnt complain about the stoppage that right there seems funny itself.

I'm not crying fix because I'm not even mad about losing this fight but it does seem funnny Roy went overseas for the first time ever and made this guy a rockstar in his own country without even looking like he broke a sweat

Maybe I'm crazy and Roy just got KTFO but it just doenst look right to me.

You know kind of like Elin took a golf club and busted the back window of Tigers car to pull a 220 pound man out it instead of just opening the driver side door
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke

This is what I thought. He was covered up didn't seem to be in any real trouble. And why the hell he didn't attempt to fight back I have no idea.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    That titanic pic that SPX threw up was kind of funny, all things considered.
    I looked through several. Had to find JUST the right one to describe the situation. . .
    I heart cock

Roy looked like he was rocked off that knockdown, and never recovered.

After he finally got the tie up, he was wobbled when he backed up, and couldnt get his shit together in time.

$290
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I wish the ref would've at least given him to the end of the round so he could regroup.

Fucking shit.
    I heart cock