Thread: Trigg vs Serra at UFC 109

Trigg vs Serra at UFC 109

Should be a good scrap. i think the odds will be close to a pick em.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...0094&zoneid=13

Matt Serra on Wednesday confirmed his next fight, posting on his official facebook page that he has signed to fight Frank Trigg on Feb. 6 at UFC 109. The event is scheduled for the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

“Signed to fight Frank Trigg on Feb. 6 in Vegas (UFC). Should be an exciting fight!!!” wrote Serra. “I love the UFC... they keep hooking me up with the most arrogant guys to punch in the face!!!”

Serra (9-6) is currently on a two-fight skid, losing the UFC welterweight title to Georges St-Pierre and then dropping a decision to former champion Matt Hughes in May of this year. He is 1-2 in the Octagon since making his return via “The Ultimate Fighter 4: The Comeback.” Serra was granted a title shot for winning the reality series, taking full advantage by taking the belt from St-Pierre before losing it in their rematch.

Trigg (19-7) made his return to the Octagon at UFC 103 in Dallas, where he quickly suffered a TKO loss to Josh Koscheck in the opening round. Having captured titles in many smaller organizations, he is currently 37 years old and making what is likely his last run at success in the UFC.

Contacted for comment, Trigg said via text “nothing confirmed” in regards to signing a bout agreement to face Serra.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Re: Trigg vs Serra at UFC 109

Could look similar to the Hughes/Serra fight, but I want Serra to win.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit