Thread: Lesnar targeted for July return

Lesnar targeted for July return

http://www.mmatorch.com/artman2/publ...cle_3916.shtml
    While there has been much speculation on not only when but even if UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar would be able to return to action following his recent bout with diverticulitis, it appears the UFC has some idea in mind.

According to a report from Jeremy Botter at Heavy.com, the UFC is targeting a July return for the Champ. On top of that, Lesnar's bout with Carwin could headline the UFC's first event in Massachusetts, as the report also states the UFC has secured a July date at the TD Garden in Boston.

When the bout finally takes place it will bring to an end the already lengthy time off period for both fighters. Lesnar has already been out of action since this past July, but Carwin will have been on the shelf for 16 months by the time this one takes place.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Re: Lesnar targeted for July return

Wow. Craziness. Carwin should seriously fight one more time between now and then. If he doesn't win then he doesn't deserve the shot at Lesnar in the first place and he should understand that.
    I heart cock

yeah man, 16 months is a long time between fights.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Wow. Craziness. Carwin should seriously fight one more time between now and then. If he doesn't win then he doesn't deserve the shot at Lesnar in the first place and he should understand that.

I think thats kind of the reason Dana isnt letting him fight again,he doesnt want to take the chance Carwain loses and f-up's his pay per view.

Plus isnt Carwain recovering from knee surgery?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    I think thats kind of the reason Dana isnt letting him fight again,he doesnt want to take the chance Carwain loses and f-up's his pay per view.

Plus isnt Carwain recovering from knee surgery?
    I don't really see Carwin as a huge draw anyway. Do casual fans even really know who he is?
    I heart cock