Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: BJ @ WW

Re: BJ @ WW

About the weight gaining, it all depends on eating right training right, etc, etc. It can be done, but it extrememly hard and also depends on your body type. Manny was eating, I believe, 8000-9000 calories a day while training for Cotto, just to maintain his size! If, and when BJ moves up, he won't beat GSP (if GSP isn't up to MW by then). I see him having excellent fights with guys like kos, alves, fitch and being on par with them. GSP will just do to him what he has done to those guys (IMO)

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Where did you read that Manny was eating 8,000 to 9,000 calories? I have a real hell of a time trying to take in even 3,000 calories a day. . .
    I heart cock

Welcome abord popinJay!

I think manny's diet was on that 24/7 show. I could be wrong though.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Hey, welcome to the forum!

Where did you read that Manny was eating 8,000 to 9,000 calories? I have a real hell of a time trying to take in even 3,000 calories a day. . .
    You're not boxing all day long. Hell, Michael Phelps was eating like 12k calories a day.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by popinjay
    About the weight gaining, it all depends on eating right training right, etc, etc. It can be done, but it extrememly hard and also depends on your body type. Manny was eating, I believe, 8000-9000 calories a day while training for Cotto, just to maintain his size! If, and when BJ moves up, he won't beat GSP (if GSP isn't up to MW by then). I see him having excellent fights with guys like kos, alves, fitch and being on par with them. GSP will just do to him what he has done to those guys (IMO)

Welcome man .

I think GSP would dominate Penn again also
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP