Thread: WEC 44 Odds

WEC 44 Odds

I am not nearly as familiar with most of the WEC fighters as I am the UFC guys, but I'm thinking that Horodecki, Benavidez, and Mizugaki may all be worth a look.
    I heart cock

Re: WEC 44 Odds

Ive seen a couple of these guys, but Im not really familiar enough to bet anything.

I do like that guy Mizugaki though, he is a tough mofo.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    Ive seen a couple of these guys, but Im not really familiar enough to bet anything.

I do like that guy Mizugaki though, he is a tough mofo.
    Mizugaki won me over in his fight with Torres. My problem is that I don't know anything about Torres. But after beating Curran and coming closer to beating Torres than anyone had in a long time, I think Miz is always a solid bet in the BW division.

For some reason it's very hard to find WEC videos online. MUCH harder than UFC or Strikeforce.
    I heart cock

Yeah they're a bit tougher to find. I've only got like WEC 31 to present on my HD.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Heads up Mizugaki, Jorgenson is tough as hell and could easily beat him. Jorgenson is a good wrestler with power in his hands (as much power as someone who weighs as much as a large 5th grader can have anyway).

Benevidez could be ok, because he has teh wrestling to keep it upright, maybe. If you don't know who Yahya is, he is one of the best bjj practioners in MMA. He will probably tie Benevidez in knots if the hit the mat. That said, he has no takedowns and the absolute worst striking I have ever seen on a professional MMA fighter. He seriously looks like he has never thrown a punch in his life. Way way worse that say a Matt Hughes. But the way Benevidez pushes forward I would not be surprised at all to see him get choked out.

I do not bet on anything under 155. There are just too many good fighters that you have never seen. There are a ton fo good wrestlers and no one can control anyone. Too many variables for me. Given that there are so many fights these days, I find it easier to just not bet on 145 and below.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u