Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: TheTruth777 eat your heart out

Re: TheTruth777 eat your heart out

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    didnt you just ask Zak if he was playing any dogs?

lol j/k man
    Okay, dogs. Here you go:

.25u on Stout @ +205
    .5u on Bisping @ +160
    .25u on Velasquez @ +190 (I probably would've done .5u but really don't know much about Big Nog's brother)
    .25u on Sotiropolous @ +255
    1u on Jardine @ +130

What do you think?
    What are you talking about, Big Nog's brother?

I like Sotiropolous at that. I've never been impressed with Joe Daddy. What a ridiculous nickname. You've got a working cock. We get it. Who fucking cares?

I like the Jardine bet too but I'm wary on betting on him anymore. I've bet his last 3 fights and he's failed me in the last two and completely crashed and burned in his last one. I wouldn't be surprised if Bader completely throttles him at this point. Then Rashad can take revenge and beat him up, per the usual.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

.25u on Velasquez @ +190 (I probably would've done .5u but really don't know much about Big Nog's brother)

This fight was suppose to be against Big Nog not his younger brother .Plus I thought it got cancelled or did it get moved to 110?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    What are you talking about, Big Nog's brother?
    Momentary retardation. Don't worry about it.

I like Sotiropolous at that. I've never been impressed with Joe Daddy. What a ridiculous nickname. You've got a working cock. We get it. Who fucking cares?
    George has looked very good lately. He's so ACTIVE on the ground. I honestly think there's a good chance his pace will be too much for Joe, at least there's a better chance than the line indicates.

I can't say I've never been impressed with Stevenson. I mean, he has a lot of good wins. But he's not quite A level.

I like the Jardine bet too but I'm wary on betting on him anymore. I've bet his last 3 fights and he's failed me in the last two and completely crashed and burned in his last one. I wouldn't be surprised if Bader completely throttles him at this point. Then Rashad can take revenge and beat him up, per the usual.
    I don't know man. I can't say that I don't have this same fear . . . because I do. But I'm trying to stand by my man. I like Keith. I REALLY hope he pulls this one out, both for the sake of my bankroll and the sake of his career.
    I heart cock

I cannot bet on Jardine. I refuse to.

Stevenson is pretty good, he has some quality wins. He is going to put on a boxing clinic on Sotoripolous. Gearge was getting punked out on his feet by JASON DENT. George hits like a girl (not Cyborg, a girl WITHOUT a penis). Joe has tight boxing and better wrestling. I don't think George can take him down. But if he does, I think Joe beats him there too. I also disagree about the pace. Joe went 3 rounds with Diego and did not look too winded. He has been in there with the very best guys in the division. George has not even sniffed BJ Penn's nutsack from afar. Joe is gonna beat him down.

George looked good beating George Roop and Jason Dent. These are maybe the 2 worst guys to ever fight in the UFC. Anyone would look good. Plus George looks exactly like Rocky III. We all saw that the glamour went to Rocky III's head.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u