Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nog VS Cain

Re: Nog VS Cain

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    You're in china? why? do you live there?
    My fiance is the one woman in all of China who doesn't want to move to the US, so until I can change her mind, aye, I live in China.

Quote Originally Posted by GGarr
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    You're in china? why? do you live there?
    My fiance is the one woman in all of China who doesn't want to move to the US, so until I can change her mind, aye, I live in China.

I understand . I thought maybe you were on vacation or on business in china,didnt realize you lived there
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Women in China want to move to the US?

You don't sound like you like it there a whole lot.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Women in China want to move to the US?

You don't sound like you like it there a whole lot.
    I'm not sure if your "Women in China want to move to the US" question is serious or not :P I shouldn't say I have the "one" who doesn't - there may be four or five others :P But seriously, after having met thousands of women age 18-35 here (I'm a Uni/Grad School Teacher) I would say at least 25% of women here would go to the US in a heartbeat, 50% would go if they married an American, and maybe 25% have too strong of family or cultural ties to leave.

Admittedly (though not unexpectedly), there are downfalls to living in a communist country half a world away from life as I've known to this point. I don't have any regrets, I just feel after having experienced several locations in both "East" and "West" long enough to give everything a fair shake, that we could have a much higher quality of life elsewhere.

I'm not sure if your "Women in China want to move to the US" question is serious or not :P
    Oh, quite serious! Maybe I'll go over there and get one and bring her back. . .

Admittedly (though not unexpectedly), there are downfalls to living in a communist country half a world away from life as I've known to this point. I don't have any regrets, I just feel after having experienced several locations in both "East" and "West" long enough to give everything a fair shake, that we could have a much higher quality of life elsewhere.
    Very interesting. I wouldn't mind hearing more about it. From a young age, I've been interested in Asian life, particularly Chinese and Japanese. Where exactly are you in China? A big city or some out of the way village?
    I heart cock

I live in Xi'an, which has a population of over 8 million but is considered a "second tier' city here because of the huge population. Chinese New Year was two days ago so we came to my girlfriends hometown to visit her family. At present I'm in a knockoff Hilton Hotel. I actually can't decide if it's a knockoff Hilton or a knockoff Sheraton. The Chinese name is the name for Sheraton, but the stuff inside that has English says Hilton. Across the street is a fake Shangri-la and a fake Caesar's Palace. The only thing any of them have in common with their namesakes is the excessive use of neon lights.

Very interesting Garr. Just curious, how did you find our forum?
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I live in Xi'an, which has a population of over 8 million but is considered a "second tier' city here because of the huge population. Chinese New Year was two days ago so we came to my girlfriends hometown to visit her family. At present I'm in a knockoff Hilton Hotel. I actually can't decide if it's a knockoff Hilton or a knockoff Sheraton. The Chinese name is the name for Sheraton, but the stuff inside that has English says Hilton. Across the street is a fake Shangri-la and a fake Caesar's Palace. The only thing any of them have in common with their namesakes is the excessive use of neon lights.
    Do you think you'd have a better experience if you lived in Beijing or Shanghai?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    Very interesting Garr. Just curious, how did you find our forum?
    I'm a huge MMA fan and a small time sports bettor. There is/was a thread on the ESPN.com MMA boards a few weeks ago talking about betting on MMA and someone mentioned this site as a place he goes for information, so I decided to check it out.

I probably would prefer to live in Shanghai or Beijing, but only if I could find a position with a salary that was proportional with the cost of living jump, which with the competition (that's where *every* foreigner in China wants to be) is nearly impossible. If I were in a small city I would be desperate to go to Shanghai or Beijing, but Xi'an is a tourist destination and has 8 million people so there are WalMarts, McDonalds, etc. here too.