Thread: 1-11-10

1-11-10

NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Re: 1-11-10

LANG

NOTE:
    Hats off to the Ravens.

They stepped up and got me. Great job by John Harbaugh and his staff for being ready to play.

As for the Packers-Arizona, what a football game. Would have been nice to get the 25 dime winner on Green Bay and it was there in OT with Jennings wide open but Rogers just couldn't make one more play for me.

The 25 dime play on the OVER comes in, probably one of the easiest playoff over-unders anybody will ever win.

All things considered, I absolutely love where I am at in the New Year. Seriously, absolutely love it.

To be 18-8-1 here in 2010 good for +324 dimes of net profit heading into the 11th day of the month, well let's just say I am right where I want to be.

Just looking to bang home this 20 dime basketball winner and keep the good times rolling right along.

20 DIME - VILLANOVA WILDCATS -Don't trust Louisville in this spot here.

With losses this year already to Western Carolina and Charlotte, I don't care what they have done since, it shows me this Pitino squad is very vulnerable.

Now they step up in class to face one of the best teams in the Big East in Villanova, and it's a Nova squad fully armed with the return of Reggie Redding.

With Redding back the Cats have won 5 in a row with 5 guys averaging in double digits and a bench that goes 10 deep, exactly the kind of squad to give Louisville fits.

Nova comes in at 14-1 with the only loss at rival Temple and the bottom line for me is I just love the balance of this Villanova squad.

It's no secret what the Cardinals do. They full court press you, and look for the long ball in transition. That may work against teams with inexperience at the guard spot but the guard spot is the strength of this Nova team.

As Pitino said, "They seem like they have 9 guards."

Villanova has been installed as an underdog for the first time this year and I will gladly grab the points with more experienced team and the more balanced team.

20 dime - Villanova

FREE SELECTION - OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS

Re: 1-11-10

Ness
    Legend play is Siena