Thread: 1-10-10

1-10-10

NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Re: 1-10-10

Wayne Root

Sunday:
    Vegas Legand - Ravens
    No Limit - Cardinals (Wildcard Game of the Year)

BRANDON LANG
    NOTE:
    Just have to keep winning here in the new year.

And to keep winning with rock solid calls like the Jets yesterday, and the Jets on the money-line.

Up over 400 dimes of net profit after just 9 days here in 2010, but trust me when I tell you I want more today. I want another 3-0 sweep and I want over 500 dimes of net profit after the first 10 days here to start the year.

I am approaching this year with a different mindset than any other year, and after the first 9 days you can see just how much this new approach is paying off.

However, no time to rest. No time to celebrate. No time to enjoy any of this because there is more work to do today.

Tale of the tape will show 17-6 this year good for over 400 dimes of net profit but 20-6 for over 500 dimes of net profit sounds a whole lot better.

Let's get it on.

70 DIME - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - (if 3 1/2 you buy the 1/2 and lay 3. Never get beat by the hook.) - Until somebody shows me they can roll into Foxboro and beat Tom Brady and Bill Belichick in a playoff game, I will lay the number and roll with this combo everyday of the week.

Joe Flacco has had a nice year, but on the road in the playoffs I just don't trust him in his 2nd year.

I know he was somewhat successful last year in reaching the AFC championship game versus the Steelers and played well, but fact of the matter is he is no Tom Brady.

I also feel we are getting solid line value with the Patriots with Welker being out and just how big a deal everyone is making out of it and how Tom Brady can't survive without him.

Well my friends, I disagree.

Edleman filled in fantastic last week and he is a mini-me of Welker, and at home in a playoff atmosphere, this Patriots bunch will be hard to beat.

I don't think Joe Flacco knows just how hard a place this is to win in, and you don't know it until you have at least experienced it a time or two.

Somebody should have given Flacco Peyton Manning's number because he can tell him how hard it is to win there seeing as Peyton couldn't do it either.

New England was a perfect 8-0 at home winning every single home game by double digits with exception to week one beating the Bills by 1 and week 3 beating these Ravens by 6.

This game may be close for awhile but against this poor secondary of the Ravens they will do what they have done all year long and that is give up the big play to a good QB and I think we can agree Brady is just that.

This game will come down to which QB is able to make the big play and for my dollar it's Brady at home to remain perfect in the playoffs. Simple as that.

25 DIME - GREEN BAY PACKERS - (if 1 1/2 you buy the 1/2 and lay 1. If 2 1/2 you buy the 1/2 and lay 2. Buy the 1/2 down. Never get beat by the hook.)

25 DIME - GREEN BAY-ARIZONA OVER - Nothing leads me to believe this meeting will be any different than the last meeting.

You saw the Jets handle the Bengals for the 2nd week in a row. You saw the Cowboys handle the Eagles for the 2nd week in a row.

The Green Bay Packers will complete the hat-trick for rematch games with the win today.

If you give Aaron Rogers time to throw, he is going to make you pay. It really is as simple as that.

Now I said yesterday the Bengals just don't match up with the Jets, and then they went out and proved me right. Well my feeling today is exactly the same with the Packers and the Cardinals.

For whatever reason, whether it's the receiver corps or Rogers or Grant, the Packers have their way offensively with this Cardinals defense and because of that, they are without question the right side to this game.

Now does the line move scare me a bit? Absolutely. The world has moved this line from the Cardinals -2 1/2 to the Packers -1 1/2 as of this writing Saturday night.

Now you can look at this line move 2 ways. The first is everyone is betting the Packers and the linemaker can do nothing but move the line or two, maybe Green Bay should have been a 2 point favorite all along.

Either way, I just don't like the way the Cardinals have looked down the stretch and especially Kurt Warner. Since his concussion he hasn't seemed himself and bottom line is I don't trust him in this spot today.

As I said at the top, Jets delivered for a 2nd straight week, the Cowboys delivered for the 2nd straight week and I see no reason why the Packers, winners of 7 of their last 8 SU and 7-0-1 ATS to flat out pay out like a slot machine once again.

You add the fact the Packers have gone over 13 of their last 16 as a road favorite of 0-to-3 points, and the Cardinals have gone over 11 of their last 13 as an underdog of 0-to-3 points and I love the over as well.

I truly feel this is going to be a track meet from the opening kickoff and when the smoke clears the Packers win this won 34-27.

FREE SELECTION - BALTIMORE-NEW ENGLAND UNDER

Dr Bob

2* New England at -3 or less at -125 odds or better.

*BIG GAME ALERT* Burns' 10* BIGGEST WILDCARD SIDE!
    After sweeping the board on Friday (and after having gone 17-5 the previous four Saturdays) Ben Burns had a tough Saturday on the gridiron. On Sunday afternoon, Ben bounces back BIGTIME with his BIGGEST SIDE OF THE WILDCARD ROUND. Don't miss out!

Arizona Cards

Ben Burns' Sunday Afternoon BLUE CHIP TOTAL!
    After sweeping the board on Friday, Ben stumbled with yesterday's playoff picks & had a bad (2-4) day overall. This afternoon, he bounces right back with his Sunday Afternoon BLUE CHIP TOTAL, his first of the playoffs. These TOP TIER tickets continue lived up to their name, most recently a 23 pt winner. This one GETS IT DONE. Don't miss out!

Under Ravens/Patriots

Ben Burns | NBA Total Sun, 01/10/10 - 9:05 PM

triple-dime bet 809 CLE / 810 POR Under 190.0 Bookmaker.com
    Analysis: I'm playing on Cleveland and Portland to finish UNDER the total. The Blazers have seen each of their last three games finish above the total. That's kept tonight's number generously high. Additional value has been provided by the fact that the number has climbed from its opener. While many will likely expect the Blazers' recent high-scoring trend to continue, I look for this one to be defensive in nature.

Yes, the Blazers have been involved in some high-scoring games of late, most recently a 107-98 win vs. the Lakers. However, it should be pointed out that they've seen the UNDER go a profitable 7-2 the last nine times that they were coming off three or more consecutive games which finished above the total. Additionally, note that the UNDER is 37-17 the last 54 times that they scored 105 or more points in their previous game.

As for Cleveland, the Cavs have seen the UNDER go 6-2 their last eight games. Most recently, they were upset by the Nuggets, a game that stayed below the total by a touchdown. Including that result, they've seen the UNDER go 11-6 when matched up against a team with a winning record. Note that they've also seen the UNDER go 6-3 when coming off a SU loss as a favorite.

While the earlier meeting at Cleveland was high-scoring, the UNDER is 11-4 the last 15 times that the Cavs played at Portland. While I'm not sure how relevant, as I don't generally pay much attention to how team's fare on a specific day of the week, it's also interesting to note that the Cavs have seen the UNDER go 27-7 the last 34 times that they played on a Sunday. I look for those numbers to improve again this evening. *9 Best Bet

roots basketball plays
    Billionaires 6* Northwestern +8

Millionaires Club 4* Tennesse

Slam Dunk Club 3* Washington