Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 109 Discussion

Re: UFC 109 bets

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    Throw a $5 on that for me. Take out Trigg.
    Hell, why not? I'll put $5 on it and Paypal you half if it hits.
    I heart cock

They just seem primitive to me at AKA.

"I'm just gonna go out there and fight, bro. I don't care what he does, I'm gonna do what I'm doin, bro."

That's the vibe I get from the AKA trifecta. Guys that don't use strategy are far less successful than those who do.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    That's because you're biased and hateful.

He and his team watched tape and they found a strategy that they thought would work. Practiced it repeatedly, executed it, won the fight.

GAMEPLANNED THE SHIT OUT OF
    I'm the biased and hateful one when you have some critical shit to say about everything and everybody?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX

I won't hold my breath. But if you paypal me, I will parlay it every card until you tell me to cash it out. Take out Couture too, I have a funny feeling Coleman is going to dazzle us.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

That's because you're biased and hateful.

He and his team watched tape and they found a strategy that they thought would work. Practiced it repeatedly, executed it, won the fight.

GAMEPLANNED THE SHIT OUT OF
    I'm the biased and hateful one when you have some critical shit to say about everything and everybody?
    What's wrong with being critical? Isn't that what we're doing here?

I'm referring to how you don't even consider his win over Koscheck to be legit.

I'm serious. I think it can hit. I am going to send you the $5 if it doesn't.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

I just thinking that sometimes you go overboard, like when you describe Diego's standup as "horrible" or try to discredit a fighter's win with "only scrubs get submitted with omaplatas."

As for Thiago and Kos, I think I consider it about as legitimate as Serra's win over GSP. Yes, it's a win, and it's legit, and it was fair. But is it going to happen again? Not likely and not often. In fact, I would even consider it less legit than Serra's win because he was getting beat the hell up before that shot that, yes, I consider to have been a good punch but Kos wasn't out. Serra, on the other hand, was fighting an even fight.
    I heart cock

I'm serious. I think it can hit. I am going to send you the $5 if it doesn't.
    Let's do it. You sure we shouldn't keep Couture in, though? I mean, throw out Couture but keep Torres? If we're just going to get wild with the shit then might as well go all out.

$5 is $5. It's not a big deal.
    I heart cock

ill paypal 5 bucks to get in too.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    ill paypal 5 bucks to get in too.
    Well shit, while we're at it, anyone else want to get in on this action? Maybe we should just make it a group effort, pool $5 from everyone, and then throw like $30 on a wild ass parlay with the winnings to be distributed evenly if it hits.
    I heart cock

Hows everyone see the Nate fight playing out?

Was looking at betting Nate ITD or Nate by decision
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

+

I heart cock

Seriously though, what is ITD?
    I heart cock

Seriously though, what is ITD?

Inside the distance meaning the fight doesnt make it all 3 rounds
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Inside the distance meaning the fight doesnt make it all 3 rounds
    You see, now if you had just said inside the distance. . .

I think this one is hard to call. I mean, Nate. Of course. Always Nate. But I really have no feelings one way or the other about whether or not Nate will stop him or get the decision.

There is a nagging part of me that thinks Sonnen might be able to blanket Nate like he did Okami, but I doubt it.
    I heart cock

I just thinking that sometimes you go overboard, like when you describe Diego's standup as "horrible" or try to discredit a fighter's win with "only scrubs get submitted with omaplatas."

As for Thiago and Kos, I think I consider it about as legitimate as Serra's win over GSP. Yes, it's a win, and it's legit, and it was fair. But is it going to happen again? Not likely and not often. In fact, I would even consider it less legit than Serra's win because he was getting beat the hell up before that shot that, yes, I consider to have been a good punch but Kos wasn't out. Serra, on the other hand, was fighting an even fight.
    So it's a semantics issue. Got it. BTW that "omoplata" comment I was just hating on the power ranger to fuck with you. LOL.

Thiago and Kos, agree to disagree.

It's no different than T. Silva/Jardine. Yeah I expected Jardine to win and he should have on paper because Thiago's striking isn't that great(refraining from using words like 'horrible' and 'putrid'). But Thiago watched taped of him and realized that when Jardine drops his hands and throws those ridiculous mortal kombat uppercuts, he's wide open for a left hook. Bam, done. Game over.

ITD = inside the distance aka, a finish.

It's no different than T. Silva/Jardine. Yeah I expected Jardine to win and he should have on paper because Thiago's striking isn't that great(refraining from using words like 'horrible' and 'putrid'). But Thiago watched taped of him and realized that when Jardine drops his hands and throws those ridiculous mortal kombat uppercuts, he's wide open for a left hook. Bam, done. Game over.
    Thiago's (Silva) win over Jardine was a lot more decisive than Thiago's (Paulo) win over Kos. For one, Jardine was out cold, while Kos was still actively trying to defend himself.

I'll say this: I'll give Thiago that win and call it legit if he can make a career out of shit like that. Nog can do it. Scott Smith can do it. But Paulo Thiago, for lack of a better word, got "lucky," not only in that he landed the shot but also in that it was amateur hour as far as the refereeing went that night.
    I heart cock

Thiago's (Silva) win over Jardine was a lot more decisive than Thiago's (Paulo) win over Kos. For one, Jardine was out cold, while Kos was still actively trying to defend himself.

I'll say this: I'll give Thiago that win and call it legit if he can make a career out of shit like that. Nog can do it. Scott Smith can do it. But Paulo Thiago, for lack of a better word, got "lucky," not only in that he landed the shot but also in that it was amateur hour as far as the refereeing went that night.
    I don't really think the legitimacy of the stoppage is the relevant point.

Nog and Scott Smith, I don't see the correlation. Nog is great at pulling a submission out after being beat up because he's very resilient and will never quit, but to be honest he's only really done it 3 times. Most of his fights he's putting on a clinic.

I won't even try to analyze Scott Smith. The man defies logic.

LOL here we go again with the early stoppage stuff. KOS got KTFO .

I still wish Paulo would have rushed on KOS and bashed his skull 3 or 4 more times ala Henderon so people wouldnt think this was a bad stoppage .
    Amazing Paulo is a good guy a doesnt try to hurt a defenseless KOS and no one gives him any credit for the win
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    LOL here we go again with the early stoppage stuff. KOS got KTFO .
    Define KTFO. Sounds like to you it means "knockdown."

Sounds like zY's definition of "terrible."
    I heart cock