Thread: Arona coming to the UFC

Arona coming to the UFC

According to this, by the end of the year.

Considered one of the best light heavyweight fighters in the MMA for many years, Ricardo Arona is recovering from a knee injury, suffered in his last fight against Marvin Eastman. “I’m doing physical therapy, taking care of my knee. I hope I’ll be fully recovered by June and I’ll be back to fights in September or October”, Arona said. “The recovery is really well”.

But if you think Ricardo is only taking care of the injury you’re wrong. Focused on a great return, the former Pride fighter is negotiating to make the return in an international event, and it’ll probably be in the UFC. “I stopped (the negotiations) because of the injury, but some things happened, some managers called me with some projects I’ll release soon, but I’m sure I’ll be back in an international event”.

Asked is this return would be in the UFC, Arona confirmed. “I can’t talk about this project right now, but there’s a connection between me and the UFC now, something concrete that I didn’t have before. My return will be in the end of the year and will be in the UFC”, Arona revealed, exclusively to TATAME.com. “I’ll be worried about my performance, my knee and my body. I wanna do my best in every fight. I’m used to big competition like the UFC, I wanna be ready”.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Re: Arona coming to the UFC

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Seriously though, that's good to hear. The UFC is where he belongs.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit