Thread: Manny Gamburyan VS Mike Brown

Manny Gamburyan VS Mike Brown

Sources close to Manny Gamburyan have informed Brokyou.com that his next opponent will likely be former WEC featherweight champion Mike Brown at yet-to-be announced event WEC event.

Manny Gamburyan (10-4) is 2-0 in the WEC since coming over from the UFC's lightweight division and dropping down to featherweight. Gamburyan defeated John Franchi in his WEC debut by unanimous decision, and most recently defeated Leonard Garcia by decision at WEC 44: Brown vs Aldo. A win over the former featherweight champion will likely thrust him into immediate title contention.

Mike Brown (23-5) rebounded from losing his featherweight belt to Jose Aldo back in November by submitting Anthony Morrison at WEC 46: Varner vs Henderson this past weekend. Brown who was on a ten fight win streak before losing to Aldo, took the WEC by storm, by defeating the likes of Urijah Faber (twice), Leonard Garcia, and Jeff Curran. The American Top Team fighter earned his title shot against Faber in only his second WEC fight.
    http://brokeyou.com/mma_news/334/Manny_ ... works.html

If this is legit, then I'll be making some money on Brownie here. I believe that he's all together a more solid fighter and he's big enough to not get bullied by Gamburyan.
    I heart cock

Re: Manny Gamburyan VS Mike Brown

Brown will knock him out with extreme prejudice.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit