Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: OH NOES, Belfort hurt - out vs Anderson

Re: OH NOES, Belfort hurt - out vs Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by UKDonkbet
    I've heard Cane at LHW is a very probable fight for Silva. I'm thinking it would go about the same as his 2 other LHW fights in the UFC. I would rather see Cane fight Forrest and let Lil Nog have someone else. Cane and Forrest would be a war
    I agree with you regarding Cain and Forrest. Much better fight. Forrest needs the W, too.
    I heart cock

What would be the line on Griffin/Cain? I'm assuming you think Forrest would win and be the favorite the way you worded that Forrest needs a W. I too think he would open as the favorite. Not sure how I see it playing out. It'd be a great fight though

What would be the line on Griffin/Cain? I'm assuming you think Forrest would win and be the favorite the way you worded that Forrest needs a W. I too think he would open as the favorite. Not sure how I see it playing out. It'd be a great fight though
    I think Forrest would probably open as a slight fav. Maybe like -130.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Gun to my head, I would probably say Forrest grinds out the decision, but it would be close. By saying that Forrest needs the W I was really more thinking that he has a lot better chance of grabbing it in this fight than he does against Lil' Nog.

As for how it plays out, I wouldn't expect it to hit the ground at all unless Forrest does something surprising and goes for a takedown. On the feet, it really just depends on who hits who the most. Forrest might be able to utilize his leg kicks to edge it out.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Gun to my head, I would probably say Forrest grinds out the decision, but it would be close. By saying that Forrest needs the W I was really more thinking that he has a lot better chance of grabbing it in this fight than he does against Lil' Nog.
    Of course. That makes more sense than what I said. I'm really anxious to see what the Lil Nog/Forrest line is. I really think there might be some sick value in Lil Nog if he doesn't open too big of a fav