Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Evans-Rampage UFC 114

Re: Evans-Rampage UFC 114

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    In any event... I am going to regroup. While watching the fights I hatched an entirely new strategy. Prepare for sucess.
    Do tell!

He's going to flip a coin
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Just rewatched the first round on Brilz-NOG and it was closer than I thought. I can say now it could have went either way but had I been scoring it I would have gave it to Brilz but I wouldnt argue if someone gave it to NOG
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Just rewatched the first round on Brilz-NOG and it was closer than I thought. I can say now it could have went either way but had I been scoring it I would have gave it to Brilz but I wouldnt argue if someone gave it to NOG
    I agree that it was close. I still gave it to Brilz, but could've gone either way. Can you imagine if Brilz had TAPPED Nog with that guillotine, though? I think the world would have imploded (or at least Sherdog).

By the way, my stream fucked up right as they were reading the scores. When the judges gave it to Nog, did Brilz look disgusted, or was he more like, "Fuck it, I still looked good out here."
    I heart cock

Brilz was a just a happy chubby fellow period. Very classy in defeat. I am now a Jason Brilz fan. My wife flipped when they read the decision,she was pissed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thewiseman
    Brilz was a just a happy chubby fellow period. Very classy in defeat. !

what he said
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I didn't even care if Nog won, altough I thought it could have went either way. I saw it like Zy, Nog landed better shots, Brilz got a coupld of takedowns and did nothing with them but get swept.

I will take it.

But Diego losing wiped out almost all of the winnings anyway and I walked away with only a 2u win, because of Escudero.

I am cursed. I think SPX put a hex on me when I made fun of his deja vu theory.

It doesn't matter who I bet on, they can be -700 or -2000, they are going to lose.

In any event... I am going to regroup. While watching the fights I hatched an entirely new strategy. Prepare for sucess.

Come on tell us a good story about what was going on as the fight was over and you were waiting for the decision. Were you on the roof ready to jump? Were you getting ready to run into on coming traffic? Did you have both barrels of the shotgun loaded?

Come on we can laugh and joke about it now because it worked out .I know I was ready to shut the event off and open a bottle of liquor and then I did a sheepishly little dance around living room as the lady shook her head
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Here's a funny story.

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    I do think Nogueira will be overvalued though, even though he should win.

Aside from destroying Luiz Arthur Cane, he hasn't really looked that amazing in forever.

Is Brilz really that much of a step down from Forrest?

(zips up flame suit)
    Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain
    I thought Luke was the one who said stupid stuff just to fuck with everyone
    I'm sure zY was being sincere, despite the fact that it sounded like a classic troll comment.

Like it or not, Forrest is an ex-champ with wins over Shogun, Rampage, and Tito.

Then he loses in dramatic fashion to Anderson Fucking Silva and he's suddenly on the level of Jason Brilz.
    Who still thinks Forrest would've done better than Brilz? I think he would've lost pretty handily.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

[quote=zY|]Here's a funny story.

Quote Originally Posted by "zY|":3sqbmmny
    I do think Nogueira will be overvalued though, even though he should win.

Aside from destroying Luiz Arthur Cane, he hasn't really looked that amazing in forever.

Is Brilz really that much of a step down from Forrest?

(zips up flame suit)
    Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain
    I thought Luke was the one who said stupid stuff just to fuck with everyone
    I'm sure zY was being sincere, despite the fact that it sounded like a classic troll comment.

Like it or not, Forrest is an ex-champ with wins over Shogun, Rampage, and Tito.

Then he loses in dramatic fashion to Anderson Fucking Silva and he's suddenly on the level of Jason Brilz.
    Who still thinks Forrest would've done better than Brilz? I think he would've lost pretty handily.[/quote:3sqbmmny]

You were 100% right man.Good call .

I dont think NOG is as good as people thought he was .The hype train made a win over Cane sound alot better than it really was. Not sure how Forrest would have done though I wasnt impressed with anything about NOG last night
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I picked Forrest to beat Nog. I actually had 2u on Forrest.

I dont think NOG is as good as people thought he was .The hype train made a win over Cane sound alot better than it really was. Not sure how Forrest would have done though I wasnt impressed with anything about NOG last night
    I agree with this. There are some question marks. Is Brilz that good or is Nog not as good as everyone thought?

It's hard to say how Forrest would've done. Maybe Forrest would've beaten Nog soundly, whereas Brilz basically ran even with him. Or maybe Brilz is just a bad ass and Forrest would've gotten KOd in the first round.
    I heart cock

I agree with this. There are some question marks. Is Brilz that good or is Nog not as good as everyone thought?

It's hard to say how Forrest would've done. Maybe Forrest would've beaten Nog soundly, whereas Brilz basically ran even with him. Or maybe Brilz is just a bad ass and Forrest would've gotten KOd in the first round.
    Either way you can still suck my nuts, pendejo.

Let's figure out if Nog sucks first.
    I heart cock

Let's figure out if Nog sucks first.
    How are we gonna do that? Endless litigation and filibustering ending in a confused stalemate?

Fuck that, I'm gloating now.

BTW you need a new avatar, that is so not a ninja.

Nog reveals knee injury in training to explain his performance.

http://www.tatame.com/2010/05/30/Rogerio-Nogueira

I'm sure he was also dealing with staph, dengue fever, cracked skull, fused vertabra c4/c5/T1000, etc.

I had 1u on Forrest and was waiting for the line thatn he wins by dec, I was contimplating another 2 or 3u. I think forrest would have dominated the stand up, especially after watching that last night.

BTW you need a new avatar, that is so not a ninja.
    Listen here, nigga. You abandoned the ninja a LONG time ago.

Besides, Jubei is a ninja. Or at least half a ninja. I mean fuck, he's the star of a movie called NINJA SCROLL. Hello???
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Svino
    But Diego losing wiped out almost all of the winnings anyway and I walked away with only a 2u win, because of Escudero.
    Aw, how did you only end up +2 U? Didn't you literally bet almost 100 U on Nog? Or do you define your bankroll to 20 or 30 U?

Anyway, glad you won that - I figured it worked out best of both worlds for you. You get your money and an important lesson about going on tilt from the pants-shittingly close decision.
    I play with a 50U bankroll... but I had lost 5u on Hess thursday, and then another 5u on Hansen Friday... I had 10u out on Diego and Efrain... my bet ended up being about 38u. It was -700, so I only cleared 5.4u. Then I lost 5u on Diego and won 1.4 on Efrain. So it was actually only 1.8u win.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Come on tell us a good story about what was going on as the fight was over and you were waiting for the decision. Were you on the roof ready to jump? Were you getting ready to run into on coming traffic? Did you have both barrels of the shotgun loaded?

Come on we can laugh and joke about it now because it worked out .I know I was ready to shut the event off and open a bottle of liquor and then I did a sheepishly little dance around living room as the lady shook her head
    there is no story, I gave up caring after Diego lost.

Do tell!
    I will lay it out for you guys tuesday. Basically it is going to be a negative progression, with 3 sub bankrolls. It is designed so that I never experience negative variance, ever. But the downside is that if I lose 3 in a row, I wipe out 33% of my bankroll...