Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Evans-Rampage UFC 114

Re: Evans-Rampage UFC 114

He is still -357 at some books. That's a good bet. Its probably competive standing, but Diego has every other advantage. Even standing, Diego probably has the advantage.

I will be on Diego for sure up to -250

If it is still there when BM opens it, I will be on it.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    I think this fight depends entirely on Rampage. If he just comes out headhunting and doesn't connect, then what? If he mixes it up like he's capable of he should win pretty handily.
    Pretty much my thoughts. He keeps saying how great a camp his having. Im either on Ramage, or nothing at all. I wanna see how he looks at the weigh ins.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ManBoobKilla
    You guys see any value in Brammer?? Im sure he will be an underdog
    I've seen you ask about that guy before, but I really have no idea who he is.
    I heart cock

I wouldn't take him as a slight dog, but maybe at +170 or so.

He has only fought one decent opponent, Bocek, and he lost. Riley is pretty tough

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Ya I asked earlier but everyone just ignored me lol. His last fight was a submission loss to Bocek But, he is fighting aaron riley is no Bocek. I heard Brammer is suppose to have good submission skills though. I was thinking he would be the dog based on him being so new

I agree with Scientist that Aaron Riley is tough and a game opponent. Don't know shit about Brammer, but Riley is a solid mid-level guy.
    I heart cock

Ya I asked earlier but everyone just ignored me lol. His last fight was a submission loss to Bocek But, he is fighting aaron riley is no Bocek. I heard Brammer is suppose to have good submission skills though. I was thinking he would be the dog based on him being so new

Riley has good submission defense. He has only been submitted twice in 41 fights. One of those was his second fight against Mario Roberto, a bjj bb. That Sam Morgan one is kind of inexcusable though.

Brammer may beat him, because I think Riley is worn out. But I doubt he will submit him.

Riley has good submission defense. He has only been submitted twice in 41 fights. One of those was his second fight against Mario Roberto, a bjj bb. That Sam Morgan one is kind of inexcusable though.

Brammer may beat him, because I think Riley is worn out. But I doubt he will submit him.[/quote]

Ya its kinda hard to call cause Brammer is so green and Riley like you said is "worn out" or at the end of his career. At least in the UFC I mean

5u on Diego @-190

Good luck. I might follow for 2u if I really feel like risking that much from my 5dimes account.
    I heart cock

I will be on diego as well if he ever opens @ BM

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    Went out and researched Hathaway. He is a jack of all trades type fighter. He doesn't have anything for Diego. Got taken down a lot by Story. Woudn't stand with Taylor.

Pull the trigger.
    I think you're selling Hathaway a bit short. I'm probably just arbing off the +250 avg that I have on Hath for 3U but I give him a real chance to win.
    Diego was nothing special and got chased out of the division once already. He was even 'in tough' against Clay Guida.

If Bisping's odds aren't ridiculous, I will be on him for a medium-big play. I am also looking at:

Luiz Cane: His stock may go down due to getting quickly KO'd at UFC 106, and people will be looking at this as a striker vs striker match. Cane is a BJJ black belt and can win on the ground.

Melvin Guillard: Close to even or a dog, I will take him. The line may be skewed due to Guillard doing things such as putting his head into Diaz's guillotine.

Don Hyung Kim: He is an aggressive grappler, and seems to be good and active from top control. Amir seems to be a good striker, but it was hard to tell against the New York Punching Bag how he would do against somebody that would press the action like Kim would. I think money will come in on Amir and give better odds on Kim.

I am also considering Rampage and Escudero. Anybody have thoughts on the Escudero/Dan Lauzon fight? I refuse to bet on Todd Duffee even though he will most likely win. It's hard to bet on a guy with an 8 second fight in the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by southbaysurf
    Went out and researched Hathaway. He is a jack of all trades type fighter. He doesn't have anything for Diego. Got taken down a lot by Story. Woudn't stand with Taylor.

Pull the trigger.
    I think you're selling Hathaway a bit short. I'm probably just arbing off the +250 avg that I have on Hath for 3U but I give him a real chance to win.
    Diego was nothing special and got chased out of the division once already. He was even 'in tough' against Clay Guida.
    I am gonna have to disagree that he wan't special @ ww. He was right there in the title picture. He got beat by Fitch, the #2 guy in the world, and Koscheck, the #4 or 5 guy in the world. Fitch beats everyone except GSP. Wins over Karo and Diaz are impressive, even today.

He came really close to finishing Guida in the first and was not in trouble in that fight at any point. Plus, Guida is good, there is no shame in a close fight with him. A win over Guida would be far and away Hathaway's best win. I personally think Diego is better suited to WW though.

Hathaway just doesn't have a base style, which is what i meant by the jack of all trades comment. He doesn't strike fear anywhere, he is just pretty good everywhere.

Diego can probably stand with him, but if not, he can take him down. I dare Hathaway to take Diego down. The only realistic out is to catch Diego standing. But only BJ has event hurt him standing. Even BJ didn't really finish him, he just got cut.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333
    I am also considering Rampage and Escudero. Anybody have thoughts on the Escudero/Dan Lauzon fight? I refuse to bet on Todd Duffee even though he will most likely win. It's hard to bet on a guy with an 8 second fight in the UFC.
    I like Escudero a lot in that, but he is -400 or so. I would take him @ -300 though.

I'm thinking some money might eventually come in on D-Lo.

I think Escudero wins, but after being stopped by Dunham in his last fight, he really shouldn't be this much of a favorite. With that said, Lauzon loses to everyone anyone's ever heard of, except for Bobby Green.
    I heart cock

I'm thinking some money might eventually come in on D-Lo.

I think Escudero wins, but after being stopped by Dunham in his last fight, he really shouldn't be this much of a favorite. With that said, Lauzon loses to everyone anyone's ever heard of, except for Bobby Green.
    DLau definately doesn't have Dunham's skills on the mat.

He was also getting beat up pretty badly by Green in the first, IIRC

He was also getting beat up pretty badly by Green in the first, IIRC
    He was. He also won an Oscar. Best Actor for Nutshots.
    I heart cock

Dana White Says The Winner of Rampage Jackson vs. Rashad Evans Will Get The First Shot at Mauricio Shogun Rua

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

^^^ That's sort of fucked since Rashad has only won one fight since getting KOd, but sure, I'll roll with it.

I wonder who Lyoto is going to fight next. They better not cock block him on the way back to the title and make him fight like 4 or 5 times.
    I heart cock