Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: UFC 111 odds / Discussion / Bets

Re: UFC 111 odds / Discussion / Bets

You guys like to argue so much I think its funny to get you going over silly things .It cracks me up and keeps me entertained

But really I think Carwin stands a great chance of winning .If Couture can do as good as he did against Lesnar I see no reason Carwin cant win.Lesnar couldnt even keep Randy pinned down on the ground and Lesnar probably had 60 pounds or more on him
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    You guys like to argue so much I think its funny to get you going over silly things .It cracks me up and keeps me entertained
    Sure, sure. Nice retraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    But really I think Carwin stands a great chance of winning .If Couture can do as good as he did against Lesnar I see no reason Carwin cant win.Lesnar couldnt even keep Randy pinned down on the ground and Lesnar probably had 60 pounds or more on him
    I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't think that Carwin stands a good chance of winning this fight.
    I heart cock

^^I especially do after the Mir fight. Not because he knocked Mir out, but because we learned more about him. That dirty boxing he was doing was just flat out sick and was a facet of his game we hadn't seen before. I can definitely see these guys' wrestling canceling each other out and them get into a clinch battle like that and I'm sure Carwin can more than hold his own.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

I can see Brocks ego making him want to turn this into a wrestling match to see who was the better NCAA Champion. He already went on record saying there was a BIG difference (and there is) between Div 1 and 2 titles.

Brock has the two time NCAA HW champ in his camp to train with, and it dont get much better than that.

Brock via F5
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    I can see Brocks ego making him want to turn this into a wrestling match to see who was the better NCAA Champion. He already went on record saying there was a BIG difference (and there is) between Div 1 and 2 titles.

Brock has the two time NCAA HW champ in his camp to train with, and it dont get much better than that.

Brock via F5
    Yeah, but it takes two to tango. Carwin may just decide to not play that game. Whether or not that's a decision he can enforce remains to be seen.

Also remember that wrestling for wrestling and wrestling for MMA are two different things.

The big question here, in my mind, is whether or not Carwin gets to punch Brock before it hits the ground. That's the biggest factor.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    ^^I especially do after the Mir fight. Not because he knocked Mir out, but because we learned more about him. That dirty boxing he was doing was just flat out sick and was a facet of his game we hadn't seen before. I can definitely see these guys' wrestling canceling each other out and them get into a clinch battle like that and I'm sure Carwin can more than hold his own.
    Agreed on all counts, especially the bolded part.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain
    http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/what-staredown-between-lesnar-carwin-will-look-like-876460/

Great work columbo ,did you get the size of their cocks too?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Yeah, but when they said some dude named Luke took care of them in the alley out back I'd have to wait a few minutes before they'd be able to measure for sure.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain
    Yeah, but when they said some dude named Luke took care of them in the alley out back I'd have to wait a few minutes before they'd be able to measure for sure.

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

LOL. ript
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit