Thread: Wisky vs. Minny Info

Wisky vs. Minny Info

Whats up guys? Just heard on local radio in Minneapolis that Tubby is going back to the lineup that made it to the NCAA Tourney last year. Colton Iverson and Ralph Sampson III will both start tonite with an emphasis on getting the ball inside.

With the way this team has played this year I would understand staying away, but I really think the Gophers will give their best effort tonite.

!. We don't like anything about Wisconsin. Biggest rival we have and with everything that has gone wrong for this squad this year this is like a playoff game.

2. The Barn will be electric tonite. Going back to my first point people in Minnesota hate Wisconsin. With the football team losing to the Badgers this year and even the hockey program down this year tonite is all we have left to try and stick it to the Sconnies.

3. Must win situation. Pick your cliche. They are all true tonite. The Gophers must win to have any shot at the NCAA Tourney. They are a longshot at best, but a win tonite will at least keep hope alive.

There you have it. Take out of this post what you want. I don't know if I'll be playing this game or just enjoying the rivalry. Either way good luck to all!

Re: Wisky vs. Minny Info

Im on Minny myself. Should be a good game, but Minny is 11-2 at home, while Wisky is 3-4 on the road. With the line being just 1, I like the Gophers.

GL
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter