Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 115 discussion/odds

Re: UFC 115 discussion/odds

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist
    WTF are you talking about? I told you Dunham was extremely live against Efrain. I didn't bet on him because I hadn't seen enough of him yet. But if you look at our coversation right here: http://investwithsports.com/phpBB2/v...=7052&start=45 You will see that I knew Efrain was in trouble and it almost looks like I sold YOU the Dunham play.

I am also not going to bet on him here. I think its a close fight that could go either way.
    I was just saying that Grif is quite far beyond Escudero at this point, that thinking Dunham will probably win--gun to your head--should've mean that he would handily defeat Efrain.
    I heart cock

Also, one fight changes a lot. Let us consider Sonnen (R-Or) pre and post Marquart.
    Fair enough.

I was mostly just fucking with you anyway.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by ManBoobKilla
    Yes he did finish franca but franca doesnt have good defense, he realize on his chin to get him through fights. I might be alone here but I just see dunham winning
    Sig bet?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    WTF are you talking about? I told you Dunham was extremely live against Efrain. I didn't bet on him because I hadn't seen enough of him yet. But if you look at our coversation right here: http://investwithsports.com/phpBB2/v...=7052&start=45 You will see that I knew Efrain was in trouble and it almost looks like I sold YOU the Dunham play.

I am also not going to bet on him here. I think its a close fight that could go either way.
    I was just saying that Grif is quite far beyond Escudero at this point, that thinking Dunham will probably win--gun to your head--should've mean that he would handily defeat Efrain.
    I agree, Tyson is a level above Efrain. I read your first post like, "this dumbass thinks Dunham will beat Griffin, but not Efrain..."

I am just saying, I kind of knew the Efrain fight was close (and it was competitive) and since then we have a lot more info on Dunham. We have seen his takedown defense against an elite wrestler, we have seen his submission game, and we have seen his gnp defense. We didn't know any of that before the Efrain fight.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

I am just saying, I kind of knew the Efrain fight was close (and it was competitive) and since then we have a lot more info on Dunham. We have seen his takedown defense against an elite wrestler, we have seen his submission game, and we have seen his gnp defense. We didn't know any of that before the Efrain fight.
    I agree that one fight can add a lot to your perception of a fighter, especially a fight against someone who is known to be a good fighter in their own right.

I think Dunham shows a lot of promise, but this is a big step up for him. In fact, I don't think Griffin should even be fighting guys like Dunham. He should be fighting Florian, Maynard, or possibly rematching Guida in a fight that I actually felt like Guida won.
    I heart cock

^^

Its a crappy fight for Griffin, it always sucks for a guy that is near the top to have to fight an up and comer. But the desperately need some new challengers @ 155. They can't let Florian fight for the title for a 3rd time, which is what is going to end up happening.

I would love to see Griffin/Edgar II. That was one of my all time favorite fights.

They can't let Florian fight for the title for a 3rd time, which is what is going to end up happening.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Florian get one more shot. He's always been oh-so-close.

I think that if he fights Penn with a different gameplan then there could be a different result. And he Edgar actually wins the rematch, then Florian stands a good chance of winning that fight, too.

I would love to see Griffin/Edgar II. That was one of my all time favorite fights.
    Who do you think won?
    I heart cock

Yes he did finish franca but franca doesnt have good defense, he realize on his chin to get him through fights. I might be alone here but I just see dunham winning
    Sig bet?
    Hmmm........ Ya ill do a sig bet. Im new at the whole forum thing doesnt that mean whoever wins gets to create a signature for the other person?

I wouldn't mind seeing Florian get one more shot. He's always been oh-so-close.

I think that if he fights Penn with a different gameplan then there could be a different result. And he Edgar actually wins the rematch, then Florian stands a good chance of winning that fight, too.
    I wouldn't mind him getting a shot against Edgar, but I dont need to see the Penn fight again. I think Florian would beat Edgar.

Who do you think won?
    I think Edgar won, but it was close.

Hmmm........ Ya ill do a sig bet. Im new at the whole forum thing doesnt that mean whoever wins gets to create a signature for the other person?
    Yeah.

I've actually never sig betted anyone before, but you're sold on Dunham, and I think Grif takes it, so why the hell not. I promise not to make you have a sig that says you like my balls in your face or anything. . .
    I heart cock

How about Griffin/Guida?
    I heart cock

Yeah.

I've actually never sig betted anyone before, but you're sold on Dunham, and I think Grif takes it, so why the hell not. I promise not to make you have a sig that says you like my balls in your face or anything. . .
    Lol!! alright fair enough.

Ok stuff I am considering:
    Small play on Liddell
    Stay away from Barry/Cro Cop
    Definitely be on Thiago @-200 or better
    Definitely be on Rothwell @-225 or better
    Stay away from Condit/Macdonald
    Not sure about Griffin/Dunham...I will have to watch Dunham again
    Danzig/Wiman...didn't even watch footage yet

I don't see anything I like for the rest of the undercard. Any thoughts? I am thinking Wilks over Sobotta... but only because it is probably a spoon fed match up for Wilks.. I don't know much about Sobotta at all.

How about Griffin/Guida?

Guida won.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333
    Small play on Liddell

I don't see anything I like for the rest of the undercard. Any thoughts? I am thinking Wilks over Sobotta... but only because it is probably a spoon fed match up for Wilks.. I don't know much about Sobotta at all.

Tough card to cap, IMO

I like Rothwell as well. I think Fitch will beat Alves again though.

everythinig else is really close. Everyone is saying Barry is going to beat CroCop...

I will have to look at Pyle/Lennox, that could be worth a bet.

Everyone else acting like Barry is going to kill CC doesn't sway my opinion... I think this fight will be a close fight. Fitch/Alves is @117 now, and I am leaning towards Fitch as well... it will be a year long lay off for Alves by fight time. I got Mike Pyle mixed up with Mike Pierce and was going to say I would definitely be taking Pyle, but I realized my mistake and now I have nothing.

Everyone else acting like Barry is going to kill CC doesn't sway my opinion... I think this fight will be a close fight.
    Ok, now I am starting to think otherwise. Barry is probably going to win.

Barry is going to send CC into retirement.

LOL I just read this:

Paulo Thiago is the only top 10 fighter on the entire ufc115 card
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Small play on Liddell

Smart money is on Condit, Dunham & Wiman. Liddell sounded very punch drunk on TUF. He's just like CroCop (may be even worst). THey're half the fighter they used to be. Franklin has never impressed me with his striking but he can hang in there with Liddell at this point. he's probably going to be the more active fighter n can also stay away from Liddell's heavy blows. I'd say he'll take a dec win.